Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Jelisa Apps on Sydney/Brisbane sport tonight.

3 Likes

Friday (09.07.2021): Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane tonight. Jelisa Apps has been on sport all week.

6 Likes

Friday 9 July-

Jayde Cotic is presenting weather in Melbourne and Adelaide tonight.

4 Likes

Another departure from the Pyrmont newsroom…

4 Likes

Is it just me or does Sandra Sully sound sick tonight or like she’s losing her voice?

2 Likes

Same! I thought my speaker was playing up.

2 Likes

Who’s presenting weather in Syd/Brisbane?

3 Likes

She also presented weather in Melbourne and Adelaide tonight (12 July).

1 Like
6 Likes

Beau Pearson did the weather bulletin for Perth in 12 July.

3 Likes

You have to leave the scene of these international stories at some stage. Not resourced enough to sit there for a week like you may do if it happened in Australia.

Dan Sutton filed his report from Tokyo.

So 10 have Dan and Tash Exelby over there for news.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Holy shit. Explains why he hasn’t filed a report. Hope he gets well soon.

18 Likes

Wow, I’m praying for a speedy recovery. All the best mate!

That’s terrible news.

And with respect, and not knowing the full story, perhaps a chiropractor wasn’t the best choice, especially post COVID.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6016850/#:~:text=The%20high%20velocity%20thrust%20used,even%20death%20is%20drastically%20increased.

1 Like

Saturday (17.07.2021) - Sunday (18.07.2021): Jelisa Apps presenting sport this weekend.

3 Likes

Monday (19.07.2021) - Wednesday (21.07.2021): Paris Martin is still presenting Sydney and Brisbane’s weather.

Jayde Cotic did national finance from Melbourne on Monday.

Thursday (22.07.2021) - Friday (23.07.2021): Amanda Jason is on weather in Sydney and Brisbane.

3 Likes

Was that a green screen as I don’t recal Melbourne having that set up unless they used the project screens?

1 Like