Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

I guess what I’m saying is that as Sydney is network HQ, I would have thought that they would have more options for backup than Melbourne. There is going to be a time where Hugh is unavailable - what do they do then? Melbourne doesn’t have this issue, as demonstrated last week.

Actually come to think of it it has mainly been Candice in recent times…haven’t seen Stephen present the bulletin since pre-COVID (tbh he is much more suited to sport in my opinion)

They have plenty of fill-in presenters in Sydney - Hugh, Narelda, Lachlan Kennedy, Amanda Jason and Charlotte Goodlet all come to mind as having presented bulletins in the last 6-12 months.

Historically, 10 had a huge presenting team in Sydney which was a complete waste of resources. Rarely do they need to go further down the list than Hugh.

Why does this ridiculous topic of conversation keep coming up?

4 Likes

Maybe because MorticiaAddams wants to see Chris Bath presenting weeknight bulletins? :confused:

1 Like

I did but after discussions on this forum I have now accepted that that will probably never happen. Honestly I haven’t noticed those other listed people presenting the flagship bulletin in recent times - might have to trawl YouTube.

Amanda Hart is presenting weather filling in for Amanda Jason this weekend.

2 Likes

It’s not really an issue in Syd. As Tom said when Hugh’s not available there’s NJ, I’m now back from 4 months of parental leave, Char & Amanda too. Plenty of back up don’t worry :+1:

25 Likes

and welcome back t o the forum:D

1 Like

Cheers Jason. Just getting back into the swing of social & forums etc after being forced to watch Wiggles on repeat etc

18 Likes

aww why not bluey :frowning: lol

2 Likes

Oh OK…welcome back! I’ll be quiet on this subject now…you guys have more options than down here in Melbourne!

Nah discussion is always good. There’s a few of us left over from the double header days in Sydney & Melbs. It’s nice to have options! :+1:

7 Likes

Monday 31 May-

Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane this week.

4 Likes

Narelda Jacobs is back on Perth news this week.

3 Likes

Narelda presented Monday to Wednesday with Charlotte Goodlet on Thursday.

5 Likes

And Charlotte will most likely present tonight as well.

It seems that even with occasional changes, Narelda’s Perth news roster is mainly Monday-Wednesday and Studio 10 Monday-Thursday.

2 Likes

Social and Video Producer job going.

1 Like

Sandra Sully is on holidays in New Zealand according to her Instagram account.

Friday (04.06.2021): Hugh Riminton is still presenting in Sydney and Brisbane. Jelisa Apps did sport tonight.

5 Likes

Narelda is presenting tonight.

3 Likes