Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Antoinette Lattouf taking some leave from 10.

7 Likes

Hugh Riminton presenting tonight with Chris Bath filling in on The Sunday Project.

6 Likes

Candice Wyatt presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide tonight.

4 Likes

Saturday (13.02.2021): Scott Mackinnon is presenting sport tonight.

4 Likes

They might as well give Scott MacKinnon the gig for weekend sport considering 10 has limited motorsport rights and no Rugby Union now.

5 Likes

Mike Larkan has told the Sunday Herald Sun he is now a real estate agent. He joined the McGrath Real Estate team in Sandringham in bayside Melbourne this month, but will continue to present Mike’s Melbourne segment on Fridays.

6 Likes

Sport with Scott Mackinnon again tonight.

3 Likes

Monday (15.02.2021) - Thursday (18.02.2021):

Emma Lawrence, who has been doing weekend sport, is presenting sport in Sydney and Brisbane this week.

Friday (19.02.2021): Hugh Riminton is presenting in Sydney and Brisbane. Emma Lawrence is still on sport.

4 Likes

10 have lost its chief rugby league reporter to Nine.
Another blow for 10 after losing Roz Kelly.

10 just continues to lose all quality personalities because their running the news department to the ground and have dismantled 99% of their sports content.

5 Likes

Would that be Bence Hamerli (who I believe has been at Nine in the past) or someone else?

2 Likes

Emma Lawrence replacing Jake Duke.

10 Likes

Thanks. I knew she did Sports reports for 10 News First, but couldn’t find anything online referencing a move to Nine!

2 Likes

Oh sorry I got carried away and forgot to put her name.

3 Likes

Very much carried away.

2 Likes

Essentially Scott Mackinnon replaced Roz Kelly, I wonder who will replace Emma Lawrence. Maybe Adam Hawse.

3 Likes

Adam has long since left the company I thought.

1 Like

but isn’t Adam Hawse freelancing. The point was would they re-hire Adam Hawse again.

2 Likes

10 news using freelancer Duncan Mackenzie McHarg to file a report and live cross from LA the Tiger Woods car accident.

2 Likes

Is he Aussie (accent)?

He use to work for 10 out of the Melbourne news room.

Was last used during BLM protests last year.

2 Likes