Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

She was sick last night judging by the :sneezing_face: emoji in the Insta story she posted

Kate Freebairn seems to be presenting from Adelaide atm, via Instagram

1 Like

Friday (01.09.2023):

Hugh Riminton presenting the Sydney and Brisbane bulletin.

Tiffany Warne presenting in Adelaide.

3 Likes

Another big loss for 10’s Sydney newsroom with the very good RL reporter Jelisa Apps defecting to seven news. They really can’t hold onto decent experienced reporters

4 Likes

She’s been around the places these years.

10’s reporting ranks are looking bare nowadays.

5 Likes

First Nine News, then 10 News First and now Seven News. She’ll definitely bolster the station’s league coverage which is headed by experienced heads Andrew McKinlay (who was at Nine for nearly two decades) and Michelle Bishop.

2 Likes

Sandra doesn’t work most Fridays anymore

4/9/2023 Hugh Riminton is again presenting in Sydney/Brisbane tonight.

Ursula Heger presented the midday news.

3 Likes

He filed a report tonight

2 Likes

Jennifer Keyte was back presenting in Melbourne last night after a few weeks off

1 Like

Sandra probably on holidays as I haven’t seen anything on socials

1 Like

I still find this sort of thing so uncomfortable.

9 Likes

I think it has been mentioned in the past that we should refrain from commenting on presenters being on holiday/leave and literally stalking their instagrams for proof.
People take time off.

11 Likes

These observations have been made purely from my general random scrolling through social media that I tend to do when I get a spare moment (which isn’t as often these days as, well, I have a life). I post them here because I assume others who maybe don’t follow those people want to know

1 Like

if they want to know badly enough they can perhaps follow those social media accounts themselves

12 Likes

Taylor Ryan presented tonight’s weather

1 Like

Hugh Riminton presenting Midday today

6 Likes

Drugs are bad! OK?

7 Likes

:rofl: My bad! Fixed.

5 Likes

Mmkay.

1 Like