Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

That means she must have started working in journalism when she was 14 so must have been studying it at 11. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Probably should be either 43 (transposed) or 44. I have no idea how old she is, but that’s a possible explanation.

LinkedIn says she graduatein 2005, but started reporting for Seven QLD in 2003. Based off that she’s at least 37. 43 sounds a bit high though.

An I’m A Celebrity website with all the contestants who have appeared says:
Natasha Exelby (Born 12th February 1983)

So if it’s true then she is 39, turning 40 in a few days.

3 Likes

I like Tash, however, newsreading is not her forte. She’s great out in the field.

2 Likes

Narelda Jacobs is o n the next Q+A.

Her bio reads “Narelda Jacobs is a Whadjuk Noongar woman from Perth. She’s been a journalist at Network 10 since 2000, spending 19 years in the Perth newsroom before heading to Studio 10 in Sydney.”

8 Likes

Imagine the genders were reversed…

4 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

https://twitter.com/australian/status/1628570033306873856?s=20

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

It has been noticeable he has barely worked this year. 10 really need someone of gravitas to head up the bureau.

That Stella shouts her reports and Chloe Bouras is a good reporter but she’s too young and doesn’t have the experience.

5 Likes

Time to send Hugh back to Canberra?

5 Likes

Would be great but doubt he would want to live there. The commuting arrangement is a bit tough.

1 Like

News.com.au headline

So PVO the ‘major’ star is the one to blame for the ‘chaos’ at Ten…
PVO

3 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

PVO used to co-host the project sunday, prior to Hamish quitting ABC q&a.

Yes we know

Okay maybe she does, what’s the point here - she shouldn’t talk the way she naturally does?

Seems like a pretty decent overall reporter to me, if she’s good at her job then that’s all that really matters right.

2 Likes