Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

Agree. Tayla should be used more. Very natural and elegant. The usual cover weather presenter for Josh is way over dramatic and awkward, everything was heat wave.

5 Likes

Any word on who’s presenting Perth tonight?

Nat Forrest?

2 Likes

Yes Natalie Forrest

10 Likes

Presenters tonight:

Sydney/Brisbane: Hugh Rimington
Melbourne/Adelaide: Candice Wyatt
Perth: Natalie Forrest

4 Likes

Narelda will be involved with SBS next week and Hamish Macdonald with ABC.

2 Likes

Just a question to the WA viewer’s, is Narelda still presenting the 5pm news in Perth whilst still doing the midday news?

1 Like

No, she stepped away from the Perth bulletin.

There was lots of fanfare with the announcement of her starting with the midday news, but I cant seem to find anything on who os doing Perth now

1 Like

A quick visit to 10play shows Natalie Forrest presented last night like she has most weeks. Maybe she is Narelda’s replacement, possibly until Charlotte is back from parental leave.

2 Likes

It’s also been discussed in this thread.

2 Likes

I must have missed that one then

2 Likes

But there’s been no official announcement as to who the replacement will be on a permanent basis.

Not to mention we still don’t have a start date or promo for the Adelaide news. 10 are fucking useless.

6 Likes

I feel like 10 are going to keep hush on Narelda’s replacement in Perth until we learn the fate of the midday bulletin in a few months time, that way if it all goes to shit then Narelda can move back to Perth’s news without having officially left.

5 Likes

Yep… agree. And I’m sure she has something in her contract allowing for this. Bit like Sandra Sully on the Late News and the experimental Evening News that was axed in 2011.

3 Likes

Sarah Harris joined Narelda in studio for The Project preview today:

8 Likes

Doesn’t The Project come out of Melbourne on weeknights? Kind of unrealistic for Sarah to appear on a lunchtime news show and somehow get down here by 6:30…

It was coming from Sydney tonight.

1 Like

Its not a long flight though :sweat_smile: So isn’t entirely unrealistic. But yes as other’s have said, the Project was done out of Sydney this evening

2 Likes

Stephen Quartermain presenting in Melbourne/Adelaide this evening

8 Likes