Ten News First Presenters and Reporters

I actually agree… move morning television back to ATV. It worked well there for decades.

And just for the record Studio 10 had more viewers than the circle did in the 2016/17 years (possible 2015 as well but I can’t remember well enough to be confident in that)

1 Like

Yes, from memory you had 80-90k highs… but its been a downwards spiral ever since.

It was actually around the 110 - 120 in the back half of 2017 before I was sacked.

6 Likes

Monday (15.05.2022): Hugh Riminton is presenting Sydney and Brisbane news again this week.

Tuesday (16.05.2022): With Narelda on The Project, Hugh Riminton is also presenting in Perth tonight.

8 Likes

Shame they don’t promote their podcasts on-air as they did in the past… :man_shrugging:t3:

Seems their focus shifted away from podcasts with the closure of 10 speaks and when they signed the agreement with Listnr back in December, the only regular podcasts now are The Professor & The Hack and Short Black with Sandra Sully.

Funny moment on 10 News First Melbourne… Adam struggling not to laugh through his weather report. Just holding it together.

2 Likes

FYI from TVTonight:

Sarah Harris is filling in for Sandra Sully on 10 News First Sydney this week.

3 Likes

Has been mentioned already, and believe it was originally reported as Mon-Wed.

2 Likes

Quite looking forward to seeing Sarah Present!

1 Like

4:30 PM Update

Update video:

Queensland opening.

7 Likes

She’s better than Sandra. I could see Sarah present a flagship national bulletin weeknights at 9:30pm.

2 Likes

She needs to work on her newsreader voice. Introducing a serious news story with a sing songy voice isn’t ideal. She’s not on the couch now.

2 Likes

Some caps from Sydney, best resolution I can manage.

4 Likes
1 Like

Is anyone capping the full bulletin? Would love it in HD if possible :slight_smile:

It seems Adam Hawse has returned to 10 News First and just filed a sport report. One of the better chief Rugby League reporters from the better days at 10.

6 Likes

5 Likes