Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sandra Sully is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

1 Like

Any idea if Caty Price is the permanent sports presenter on the Melbourne bulletin? It’s been over a month now without any official announcement.

2 Likes

Who knows… she is for now.

1 Like

It appears former Melbourne reporter Joe Hill is now reporting in Brisbane, based on stories he presented last night & again tonight.

Tonight:

EDIT: He also did this sports story tonight also:

Last nights story:

2 Likes

Looks like its a swap with Kristina Costalos.

Yeah I thought the same thing, but still seems a little strange since I was of the impression that Joe was in a relationship with Georgina McKerrow from Ten News Melb also. Maybe that’s not the case anymore hence the move interstate, his twitter account had been inactive since the end of October last year until 2 days ago - was he still reporting for Ten or away?

I think they got engaged earlier this year?

Possibly he’s filling in until another replacement is found, would have to ask @lexington

1 Like

he was still reporting for Ten early this year in January, he also covered the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race for Ten News at the end of last year.

This photo was taken in March

Joe left Ten Melbourne for another job at the start of the year - but has returned home to Brisbane. Georgina is also from Brisbane and will be moving from TEN Melbourne to TEN Brisbane — retaining her title as Executive Producer.

A sports journo is also coming, replacing Trent Simpson who left a few months ago… and Jayde Cotic’s replacement will start on the Gold Coast in the coming weeks (relieving fill in Brendan Savage, who’ll go back to reporting from Brisbane.)

That seals up the vacancies in Brisbane.

14 Likes

Thanks for your insight as always, good to hear there are more additions coming to the Brisbane newsroom.

2 Likes

i see this is on Ten Careers for a Perth journo.

4 Likes

you can slide into my DMs anytime (and if you want to leak me some awesome info, that would be a bonus too).

2 Likes

Natalie Forrest started at Ten last week

6 Likes

Current journos now in Perth newsroom: Natalie Forrest, Lee Steele, Chiara Zaffino, Alexandra Ristway, Beau Pearson, Claire Dearl, Cyndi Lavrencic and use casual journos Alsha Coppolina and Belinda Wilkinson.

7 Likes

A great pick for the Ten Perth team!

4 Likes

I think it was mentioned on yesterday’s news that Joe is travelling to Las Vegas with Jeff Horn and will file reports from there.

1 Like
23 Likes

Wow. Absolutely massive.

17 Likes

Wow! Didn’t see that coming. Another great gain for Ten. I wonder who will be the weekend presenter now?

12 Likes