Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

It’s old and already been replaced.

2 Likes

I meant at the time (2008) it was amazing. But even now BBC has high quality set designs which enhances their news presentation.

Our networks’ news set and news presentation still seems to be stuck in that era (2008) even though it’s already been 10 years.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware is Amber Austin-Wright presenting in Brissy tonight?

Georgina

3 Likes

Amber was on updates today.

1 Like

Hugh on in Sydney. He is so underutilized at Ten.

7 Likes

I get the impression staffers sort of go on strike and refuse to call it “Eyewitness News” simply because they don’t like it. Ten needs to enforce quality control - tell your producers and anchors it’s either Ten Eyewitness News or Ten News.

Again tonight.

3 Likes

Tbh how good is Sandra tho?

7 Likes

Brisbane really rotating through their journalists for the daytime updates, I quite like Lauren Day as a presenter also.

4 Likes

Hugh Riminton presented Sydney’s news and sport this Thursday.

Plus a message from the Bails:

3 Likes

Thank god, finally a solo sign off! Great to see, don’t know why they just can’t incorporate this into every night!

2 Likes

God damn that looks so boring, so much rambling at the end. I actually prefer it when it’s two presenters - it doesn’t feel as long as compared to one presenter saying it all.

1 Like

Agree, although I would have done a single-presenter close-up shot for closer.

Hugh was trying to use up time. Shame the don’t play the theme longer at the end.

2 Likes

Hugh Riminton presented Sydney’s news and sports this Friday. Amanda Hart read the weather.

1 Like

I think it’s really time to drop the “Win viewers stay tuned for your local news…” farewell. It was fine to acclimatise viewers after the affiliation change but it’s just unnecessary now.

6 Likes

It could be written into the affiliation agreement given it’s mentioned every night.

1 Like

(26/5/2018) Kate Freebairn presenting weather tonight with Matt Burke on sport.

9 Likes

(27/5/2018) Jonathan Williams presenting sport tonight.

5 Likes

Amanda Hart was back presenting the weather tonight.

2 Likes