Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Didn’t realise she had been with Ten for 6yrs. @cmo will be devastated Bambi has left the building! :grinning:

Someone left Tim baileys mic on after his shitty weather report. Ofc he fucked up and he was admonishing himself

3 Likes

What is he even saying this is actually so funny!

Media Manager at the Centenary Institute.

1 Like

Jessica Turner has been at Ten News longer than 6 years…

She started around 2009.

I still remember her live-crosses in the Brisbane newsroom during Early & Morning News bulletins.

She was always quite a blonde bombshell / petite looking lady :wink:

Here’s the video. It’s actually the first time I’ve subjected myself to the ‘Daily Bailey Weather Wall’…Supposedly ‘The Forecast Where You Get It All.’ Terrible. I’ll stick with Josh Holt in Queensland.

Can’t hear too much apart from the ‘jeez’ upon crossing back. It looked like he was going to say ‘see you next week’ but caught himself, awkwardly.

@LukeMovieMan I remember her from her WIN Rockhampton days, she was the fill in weather presenter for Peter Byrne prior to leaving the network.

2 Likes

You can dispute that with her, she is the one who said it’s been 6 years with the network.

2 Likes

Natarsha Belling has returned from holidays and will be back presenting news this weekend.

4 Likes

He’s dispensed with his dog and now he brings his kids on the news. The guy is so unprofessional

2 Likes

1 Like

Kids are a step up from the dog but where’d he borrow them from? Didn’t think he had kids.

Edit: That’s all fine and dandy when he used to be outside doing the weather but it’s just weird in the studio.

3 Likes

Scott MacKinnon presenting sport this weekend.
Amanda Hart presenting weather this weekend.

According to the Sunday Herald Sun, Mike Larkan has filmed a cameo as a weatherman in the third and final season of The Leftovers. Larkan said he was on a holiday with his family when he got the word.
The HBO series is currently filming in Melbourne and will air on Foxtel next year.

Ten News do need someone good in the US to cover the election…

How about returning the very lady who covered Barack Obama’s inaugural one back in 2008/2009?

Who is currently being used for NOTHING in Melbourne (ATV-10’s longest-serving journalist)…

[Cap: TEN Morning News, September 2008]

Or even Emma Dallimore who took over in mid-2009 & covered the re-election in 2012 (who thought was now freelancing, but seems to appear on Seven News regularly)?

Emma has worked for Seven since January 2016.

Emma was working at Seven from late 2014 onwards on a semi regular basis when she was still doing freelance work,obviously officially joined Seven at the start of 2016.

Candice Wyatt solo in Melbourne tonight

2 Likes

Kimberley Soekov presented the online bulletin this afternoon.

Hugh solo in Sydney as well.

Using aerial footage from nine again. Pathetic.

1 Like

Seven and Nine now share a news helicopter (Sydney’s is the ex-TCN chopper but that’s beside the point), remember? :wink: