Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Surely Sandra is getting tired of her pisstake of an employer constantly doing this?

If she wants to be on television she doesn’t have many other options except to grin and bare it.

1 Like

Lol yeah newsreaders waltz into work half an hour before a bulletin.

I’ve seen it happen

4 Likes

Speaking of Sandra, just how badly has she hurt herself? She’s been off for over a week now.

1 Like

Joe Hill presenting in Brisbane tonight.

3 Likes

Chris Bath is back presenting national bulletin this weekend.

EDIT-
Charlotte Goodlet is presenting weather again this weekend.

7 Likes

Charlotte Goodlet is presenting Perth news tonight

5 Likes

Is that her first time presenting a bulletin?

I believe so.

It appears so.

Narelda’s been on Studio 10 all week so she’s probably off this weekend.

Charlotte is a very good Newsreader - maybe doesnt need to open her bulletins with ‘Hello’.

1 Like

Screenshot_20200830-093943~2

7 Likes

She’s a good presenter, and being a Perth girl probably helps from a local perspective - not that she would be all that well known.

The separate bulletin rated about average for what it usually does (50k~) last night, beating 9 News Perth by 10k.

5 Likes

Those COVID GFX are foul.

3 Likes

Much better tonight with Charlotte saying “Good evening” at the start of the bulletin.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Hello? Did it feel weird or something?

1 Like

I wish Chris Bath would start her bulletins with ‘good evening’ again. Nowadays she just jumps into the first story without greeting the audience and whilst that’s a small thing overall it doesn’t feel particularly warm.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they rotate between Narelda and Charlotte for the Perth weekend and weekday bulletins now.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200831-085943~2

4 Likes