Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

She wrote a feature piece for Tendaily about visiting Cambodia this week to meet her sponsor child.

1 Like

Great to hear Perth are hiring a ten daily/social media journo! :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Boys who love pumping it out on Prime :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

05/07/2018:

Hugh Riminton is anchoring in Sydney for the rest of the week. (Most likely for the two weeks)

7 Likes

And more than likely next week too.

3 Likes

Possibly a bit of the week after too, Baily said she was having 2 weeks off.

Veronica Eggleton has presented Brisbane’s sport this week.

2 Likes

Lachlan Kennedy presented sport in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

IMO Georgia hasn’t been great presenting the weather this week, it appears that she’s over doing it and just doesn’t come off as genuine.

Also the overall presentation is alright, but the screen looks too high and small in the tight shot and looks awkward from that angle compared to the position of the rest of the set when they cross to it for the weather.

2 Likes

They need a bigger area to present the weather… the screen is too small and the area is too tight.

This is why Ten Melbourne presents outdoors most of the time.

The studio space in both the studios (news and Project) in Melbourne are far too small.

I’ve always said, ATV10 needs a new facility.

1 Like

That description sounds like Jane Bunn presenting the weather on Seven Melbourne.
I do agree Georgia’s presenting skills are lacking.

1 Like

As it understand it some of the staff have recently been relocated to another floor in the Como building, so unfortunately I don’t think they’ll be going anywhere soon.

Is there another studio somewhere in the Como building, I seem to recall there being another one at one point? Used for Comm games coverage or something? Did the news studio relocate into that space when the set was relaunched?

Yes ATV current set is the first in the old Adelaide studio in Como. Its on the same floor as newsroom.

5 Likes

Thanks for that. Do you know if The Project studio is located on another floor than the newsroom and news studio? I wonder what’s become of the former studio that that the news was coming from before, turned back into office space or something I imagine.

How long have they been in this studio then? Was the old 2008 - 2013 set in this space as well?

The Project is a few levels higher

1 Like

No that was the previous studio. Not sure what they do in there now. Possibly the sports stuff they used the current studio for

2 Likes

Interesting that they moved. I always wondered how they made the news set look so big in that space and not with this current setup.
Hopefully they decide to move back sometime!

2 Likes

Georgia’s got potential - no corny jokes, cringeworthy school visits and we actually get the weather.

It’s been a week - who’s been perfect at a new gig straight away?

4 Likes

But Georgia’s not exactly new at presenting after filling in on Studio 10 on numerous occasions, her previous presenting role at Win News Tasmania and other journalist roles.

All I’m saying is she just seems to be over presenting, I think she’s a great journalist and talent but personally I think that it needs to be toned down a little and she can still show off her personality and presenting skills.

2 Likes