Ten News First Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

11 Likes
6 Likes

Interesting post from Candice also:

“But it’s now time for your next chapter… Go well Quarters. But first, let’s survive Monday!!

https://twitter.com/candicewyatt10/status/1010071399350796288?s=21

5 Likes

Here’s Stephen’s final bulletin

7 Likes

She a bit of a loose cannon?

1 Like

Harsh, she presented on air with him for a couple of years

I think we’ve discussed her twitter antics before sometime early last year… some were quite hilarious.

3 Likes

Love this.

A rather lacklustre farewell for Stephen. I expected more from Mike actually, as they have worked together for more than 20 years. Instead he said “See your smiling faces on Monday, Stephen. See you then.”

2 Likes

It was a question. ‘No’ would have been a better answer from yourself if you were going to reply.

1 Like

Just saw the Jennifer Keyte promo… TEN NEWS is back in business :open_mouth:

10 Likes

I’m ready to record it whenever it decides to pop up next :astonished:

5 Likes

I’m only a little bit excited, because I’ve never seen Ten produce such a high quality promo to promote their news.

4 Likes

New Twitter and Facebook banner

Not everyone is happy about it

11 Likes

I thought she handled it well. I mean - what can you say, really? She does seem like a lovely person.

8 Likes

What promo?

This was The Project appearance.

16 Likes

Lisa Wilkinson, Hugh Riminton and Jennifer Keyte…not three people I ever expected to see sitting around the same desk on primetime TV.

26 Likes

I love Lisa’s narration “and Jen must’ve been disappointed to leave the money at Seven, the network who reportedly pay $100,000 for a TV interview” :joy: Gold!

5 Likes

Jennifer Keyte promo in Melbourne launched last night.

2 Likes

Jennifer Keyte, Steven Quartermain and Mike Larkan- The Team to Watch at 5 and 6. Imagine!

2 Likes