Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Yes, live into all states except for WA, where they didn’t even get a bulletin last night I believe.

2 Likes

No that isn’t correct. Perth got their news at the usual time at 5pm. I thought it was live as it seemed live to me.

3 Likes

Yeah we got a bulletin. I watched it. :grinning:

1 Like

Brisbane and Adelaide are getting a combined bulletin tonight, presented from Adelaide. Still using local Adelaide titlecards, VOs, backdrops though.

I assume that it is because the ‘national’ bulletin is only 30 mins tonight due to the Supercars running until 6pm.

1 Like

Proving how often I watch Ten on the weekend (not very), I saw the “First At Five” Super during a national update this afternoon:

I have to say this evening’s bulletin wasn’t really “First At Five” when it was a special half hour 6pm news due to the V8 Supercars telecast!

8 Likes

10 News First @ 6pm fell below 200k too. Is that the first time that has happened @TV.Cynic ?

1 Like

Sydney bulletin on Monday:

9 Likes

Actually, I meant something like this with multiple colours on the one strip but honestly I still love that set so much.

5 Likes

Hard to believe Wednesday (10 News First)/Thursday (Studio 10) marks one year since the news set launched.
Still looks flawless!!

5 Likes

I think that actually runs the risk of looking tacky. Like after the marriage referendum when every screen in The Project studio had a rainbow flag on it.

Use it occasionally and in clever places it’ll look fantastic. Dump it everywhere without regard for design and it’ll look bad. The background graphic looks good because they thought it out.

5 Likes

The led strips need to go and just be a clear newsroom view,just keep the main above ticker.

1 Like

Disagree. It still looks fantastic after the relaunch, and it needs to be multipurpose for all the different productions that come out of the studio.

3 Likes

Is this new? (from tonight’s Sydney bulletin).

6 Likes

Looks to be, I assume Sydney only? Pretty poorly implemented IMO.

I also haven’t seen another state which has the bottom super under the logo with the social media handles / website etc like Sydney too.

1 Like

I noticed this a few weeks ago. Only seen it on Sydney’s bulletin so far

4 Likes

Adelaide has had this for a few weeks as well. From tonight:

6 Likes

I know I mentioned it the other day, but thought I’d so a seperate post in the “On This Day” thread and also post it here.

Unbelievable, still looks amazing!

2 Likes

Is there a photo of this anywhere?

1 Like

3 Likes

Ah.

1 Like