Ten News First Content and Appearance

The fact they even have to ask shows how shit they are. Just stay there and be done with it. This continual chopping and changing.

10 need to focus on the shit that is the Sydney and Brisbane bulletins in standard time. They are barely local.

11 Likes

One would think theyā€™re in the process of fixing it considering Melbourne, Adelaide and Perthā€™s situation.

1 Like

Agreed big time, she seems quite fun. The bulletin being presented from Adelaide, especially with such a large lead story is nice to see too.

1 Like

Whatā€™s weird is you canā€™t actually vote and I canā€™t find their Instagram?

1 Like

I would say itā€™s on the cards. Itā€™s a bigger operation to reinstate local operations back in Brisbane.

3 Likes

Voting worked fine for me

1 Like

Looks like Facebook stories to me

3 Likes

If 10 will be staying in Perth permanently, why not do the Brisbane News out of Perth? There is a big enough timeframe for them to do so, for example:

3:00pm-4:30pm: Brisbane News
4:30pm-5:00pm: Preparation for the Perth bulletin
5:00pm-6:30pm: Perth News

They can prerecord updates if needed. I know a lot of newsrooms prerecord updates.

3 Likes

Could it be the control room via sydney though ?

1 Like

Via Facebook or Instagram? If I try to click it it just skips the story

1 Like

Facebook.

2 Likes

As Iā€™ve said so many times.

1 Like

Why canā€™t Melbourne once again control Adelaide and Perth, so Sydney can control Brisbane?

1 Like

Same reason Brisbane canā€™t run its own bulletin - they sacked the staff.

Equipment too has long been held over and not upgradedā€¦ thatā€™ll play into decisions.

3 Likes

Trying to wrap my head around the bulletin control, please clarify if Iā€™m wrong:

Sydney/Brisbane frankenbulletin - controlled in Sydney
Melbourne - controlled in Melbourne
Adelaide - filmed in Sydney, controlled in Melbourne
Perth - controlled in (Melbourne?) Sydney

Before the 2020 cuts, Adelaide was controlled from Melbourne and Perth was controlled from Sydney Melbourne. Was Brisbane locally controlled, or did Sydney control them too?

Edit: Thanks @Nicholas and @lexington

1 Like

Before 2020, Adelaide and Perth were both controlled from Melbourne
Theyā€™re both now controlled from Sydney.
AFAIK Melbourne only controls itself and The Project.

1 Like

So if they had the staff, Melbourne still has the capacity to control 2-3 bulletins?

So in theory, 10 could return Adelaide control to Melbourne leaving that capacity open to separate Brisbane into its own bulletin controlled from Sydney?

Could put Brisbane in the current Adelaide mini-studio in Sydney. Move Adelaide into a similar setup in Melbourne (or might as well just go all the way back to Adelaide).

3 Likes

Any photos of the Adelaide mini setup?

1 Like

Yes :wink:

20 Likes

I though it was stated on here (not long ago) that Melbourne was still controlingl Adelaide ?