Ten News First Content and Appearance

Guess I’m in the minority but I don’t mind it coming from the couch. Makes it feel a bit less informal for morning viewing.

9 Likes

I thought it was ok from the couch especially as a one-off. Look at what the competition is doing at around that time. Sunrise and Today are often sitting at a couch around that time talking news stories. TMS a bit later is doing a standing news intro. News Breakfast is also usually sitting at a couch at this time.

2 Likes

Just came through on Twitter

5 Likes

Sounds like Kate will be presenting live from Adelaide sometimes too

Kate who relocated to Sydney with her family earlier this year, will spend her time between both markets presenting Adelaide’s 10 News First bulletin live from Sydney’s Pyrmont studio and Adelaide’s new Greenhill Road premises in Eastwood. Max will be based in Adelaide and present sport live in market.

7 Likes

Are we expecting the launch date early January? Monday the 2nd or the 9th?

1 Like

Its just promotional bushtit, she’ll be based in Sydney 99% of the time.

2 Likes

From the former executive producer (now at Nine) who oversaw the change from the local to hybrid bulletin:

https://twitter.com/fionaclark_/status/1591963677426843649?s=20&t=9yeOz_x1bKRtZDlXyb42Cw

They’d be smart to launch while 9 rests their 5pm News during the tennis.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Which part of the show was done from the loo?

1 Like

If the read the news from the loo it might rate. I’d tune in for the novelty of it!

3 Likes

Almost on par with the loo.

One thing to note is the lead ins to the 5pm bulletins on Nine and 10 are Hot Seat and Bold and the Beautiful respectively. Currently it is a tight contest between the two.

6 Likes

ah 10, why is this still relevant 30 years on…

25 Likes

This post comes out every two years… timeless. :+1:

10 Likes

Lachlan back on Breakfast this morning and from the desk.

4 Likes

Looks like Perth had issues last night with no autocue for the last half hour

3 Likes

Local news from Melbourne tonight with Jennifer Keyte. Is this new for a Sunday?

3 Likes

Election weekend.

1 Like

No. Most markets receive local news on both the Saturday and Sunday for an election weekend.

4 Likes

Brisbane opener - reflecting very cold weather.

6 Likes