Ten News First Content and Appearance

One of the ‘local’ Adelaide updates I saw on InDaily recently was a Studio10 update. :roll_eyes:

10 spruking Royal Easter Show tickets for its ‘New South Wales viewers’ during the national bulletin tonight.

Between this and a-league ticket give aways… trying to do their own research re how many people are still watching/engaging perhaps?

1 Like

“Screw you if you’re in another state. Our network is that shit that we have a giveaway for a slice of our audience”.
This whole news service is an abject disaster.

4 Likes

10 getting their Oscar coverage from an interesting source.

2 Likes

Sister channel aren’t they?

No.

2 Likes

The actual news report featured a variety of sources.

4 Likes

who’s mic flag is that on the bottom right, particularly bottom half?

Not sure where to put this, but has there been any indications via EPG or 10 News First, that they will be airing a Budget special like they have done for years.

1 Like

TNT or E!?

it must be E! as TNT is easy to understand.

1 Like

It is E, the same as the watermark.

1 Like

There will be extensive Budget coverage on 10 News First Perth, as it will be the first major bulletin after the Budget reveal (4.30pm WA time). Not sure about other states.

1 Like

I think they’ve shown the Perth bulletin (or parts of it) live to the Eastern states before to cover national breaking news. Perhaps the east will get the last half hour of Perth live or at least a 15 minute summary or so after.

Or they’ll do a news update from Melbourne?

Looks like there’s an exclusive for 10 News First tonight on Victorian state politics.

2 Likes

Says ‘fans of’ so I doubt it’s a big political ‘exclusive’.

Not sure if the green Around The Grounds mic flag as been mentioned before.

5 Likes

Melbourne first segment tonight.

6 Likes

Some really weird editing on the Sydney bulletin tonight. One second Hugh is reading at the desk, the next he is standing, introing a package. Random inserts in and out of the break.

Anyway, nothing new really. Must just be getting back into the swing of sharing airtime with Brisbane :roll_eyes:

3 Likes