Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Must be structural upgrades as well? Maybe to incorporate a larger multi-use set

4 Likes

Well I guess that marks the desk as the oldest desk to have lasted on FTA? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Either that or they have the world’s slowest builders in!

5 Likes

Tim is presenting from the Harbour

Sandra said he ‘ditched the office’

6 Likes

She also said “you’re in your element”, which I agree with. He is 1000x better outside than in.

12 Likes

it look like a green screen

1 Like

I would say they will becoming from this set up for the week. It looks like they maybe renovating the newsroom.

10 Likes

They wouldn’t move that whole setup to the studio for just a day. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are overhauling the newsroom massively.
Maybe an enclosed area that reduces noise for studio 10 etc. but still has a visibility of the newsroom?
Or just a massive set that will be universal for all shows/ bulletins.

7 Likes

Think you might be right. Sandra just said Bailey “has ditched the office for the week”.

8 Likes

Looks like a massive wholesale change then as in the past it only took a weekend to revamp or redo the newsroom. Good on them for reinventing the look as a grand new set for news.

They’re desperate for something to work. They’ve tried so hard since the relaunch and nothing really works for them.

13 Likes

Presuming there’ll soon be a new Sydney/national set for 10 News First, what are we expecting it to look like. Something that will give Nine News a run for their money (at least until their move to North Sydney) or an obviously cheaper look?

Anything that’s at least better than Seven’s recently horrendously tweaked Sydney/national set will get a pass from me, for what it’s worth.

3 Likes

Still think 6pm as I said a few weeks back.

Surely it will be an improvement on what was there before. It’s taking a whole to set up and redo probably in line with the branding. We could even see a new bulletin at some point.

4 Likes

Does anyone have the opener from Sydney this evening wouldn’t mind watching.

Also I think it’s comming from the pointless / project studio that’s out the back of Prymont

3 Likes

Courtesy of @ScreenTower

5 Likes

Is the studio that the Studio 10 was based prior to the newsroom and the one used for tonight’s Sydney news different?

2 Likes

Filmed while at work experience at Channel 10, 24/9/18

20 Likes

Fantastic upload. Thankyou for sharing!

4 Likes

Wonderful upload. Good to see Sandra does the headlines live! Not all do! Most pre-record the opener.

9 Likes

wow that’s why the headlines and opener seem more urgent when there’s breaking news

2 Likes