Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Just before 5

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ten On-Air Presentation

told you

1 Like

Ditch Burke in the closer… not needed!

4 Likes

Brisbane opener

6 Likes

Full bulletin:

7 Likes

Sydney bulletin:

5 Likes

Would love if they at least flipped the backdrops. The city one needs to be used behind the anchor. What happens if someone is channel surfing- they won’t know it is local at all?

4 Likes

Oh please.

1 Like

Livio for Regional Queensland sometimes

People aren’t dumb, they know what Sandra Sully on the TV means.

2 Likes

The old Ten logo has been added to the end of this clip.

1 Like

been like that for ages.

Interstate out of Sydney. Not all viewers aren’t going to know their local anchors.

1 Like

5 Likes

you do know that TVs have an on screen display when you change channel right?

there’s also the logo in the lower left.

it’s news… people will either watch or they wont. a cityscape wont do anything .

7 Likes

Probably couldn’t even tell the difference from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth with that globe tbh. Looks more national then local.

2 Likes

Yes but as we all know, the market prefers to see itself as being one that covers “South East Queensland” rather than just Brisbane! :wink:

Not sure what the problem is - the coding style doesn’t seem to be any different from the one I’ve used before without any dramas. :confused:

Each to their own (I was kind enough to include “Nothing” for everyone who disagreed with me! :slightly_smiling_face:) , but I personally think there were presentation elements that were changed tonight which really shouldn’t have been.

1 Like

Just noticed 10 are using a VERY CBS-like first few sting notes at the beginning of the bulletin:

8 Likes

I love the brand refresh overall it makes me happy,but the First is not suitable and is confusing also with the Sydney set why cant they just do the big screen and current desk like the late news it would fit so much better.