Ten News First Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

QLD Weather

Blooper

5 Likes

I’m liking more what I see tonight in bulletin form. However I don’t like the single shot of the anchor with the globe flying around behind them, it’s too fast. Loosen the shots a bit and show the middle screen at least to give depth behind the anchor. When the globes flying around behind them it lacks depth. Would be good to see more of the city backdrop as well.
Theme is better in bulletin form. Still not sold on it, however the Sydney opener as a presentation is fantastic. It’s constructed well and love the little transition sound on the change to the titcard at the end of the headlines. A shame Melbourne didn’t do this. They need to fix that. Little details like this make the look better.

3 Likes

I’m still unable to see any images on this thread…
there’s just hundreds of these:

That’s the best I’ve ever seen Adelaide look. Just gorgeous.

2 Likes

Perth updated their Social Media banner:

2 Likes

Adelaide bulletin in full:

4 Likes

Odd. I’m seeing all of them.

1 Like

Only change to the clappers should be the sport one. Get an overheard shot of a few stadiums.

Return from break

Traffic

First time we’ve seen a news theme being recorded?

Sport

7 Likes

Another element that reminded me of National Nine News from the mid to late 90s is the music preceding the ad break… Sounds very Nine ish from that era.

2 Likes

No we’ve seen it in the past when they’ve changed it and they showed Les Gock and some orchestra. Maybe in the 90s or earl 00s

The ABC loved to show their theme off as well.

tempo: 150

me

4 Likes

The Pendulum remix is gonna slap

3 Likes

1 Like

log out, clear your cache dude. Then log back in. See if that helps.

1 Like

I think you mean knife party.

1 Like

Supers for each sport

Brisbane weather and close

6 Likes

Were the graphics a bit fuzzy on the Brisbane bulletin? I thought I was imagining it but they also look fuzzy on your screen caps. 10 HD.