Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I have given up on This Is Us. Just didn’t seem to go anywhere with the storyline for me. Seemed boring.

1 Like

I’m also falling out of love with This Is Us. It started strong but as you mention, no real progression in the storyline. Two more episodes of season 1, and I’ll probably give it up after that.

The interactions between William and Randall have been interesting, so too the relationship between Kate and Kevin. As for the Jack storyline, I haven’t found it all interesting and as I feel that will be what most of season 2 will be based off, I won’t be watching sadly.

Just watched the beginning of 24:Legacy on Tenplay and it had been going 3 minutes to where my recording started, so it started at 9.32, 8 minutes early. That is ridiculous and could only have annoyed everyone who switched at 9.40. Viewers expect shows to start late, and occasionally a minute or so early, but never as early as that.

1 Like

Has this been bumped to 10:30 now? From the schedules I am looking at NCIS New Orleans is back at 9:40 Sunday.

Amazed to see in the schedule 2 encores of Whose Line is It Anyway on Ten. There is definitely something going on there. I am convinced Ten and Foxtel have some agreement on a joint production for the second season.

EDIT: Also looks like Saturdays have changed:
6:30 Modern Family
7:30 Bull
8:30 X-Men First Class

Are these old or the new update?

Schedule Update

Saturday 11 March
06:30 pm Modern Family S5 Ep18 Rpt
07:00 pm Modern Family S5 Ep 20 Rpt
07:30 pm Bull S1 Ep 1 Rpt
08:30 pm X-Men First Class (2011) Rpt
11:10 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? S1 Ep5 Rpt

Sunday 12 March
09:40 pm NCIS: New Orleans Series 3 Premiere
10:40 pm 24: Legacy S1 Ep6
11:40 pm Homeland S6 Ep5

Monday 13 March
09:40 pm Whose Line Is It Anyway? Australia S1 Ep 7
10:20 pm Life In Pieces S2 Ep 10 and 11
11:20 pm The Odd Couple S3 Ep13 Season Final

Tuesday 14 March
(start times adjusted)
09:00 pm NCIS S14 Ep6
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S8 Ep12
11:00 pm TBA

Wednesday 15 March
(start times adjusted)
08:45 pm This Is Us S1 Ep6
09:45 pm Madam Secretary S3 Ep12
10:45 pm Hawaii Five-O S7 Ep15

Thursday 16 March
(start times adjusted)
08:40 pm Gogglebox Australia S5 Ep5
09:40 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. Rpt
10:40 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Apparently so, or 10.40 if we can believe them (which we can’t after last week). And Homeland is pushed back to 11.40.

I don’t care as long I find them both on my PVR in full the next morning. 24: Legacy might be missing some familiar characters, but the story, the tension, the production and the overall feel of it are as good as ever.

1 Like

Yes it has and from the ratings in the states it looks like it will be cancelled at the end of this season.

There is another two-part crossover “Pandora’s Box” coming up (NCIS ep15 going into NCIS: New Orleans ep14). If Ten keeps showing one episode per week for both shows it will be a long wait to see the conclusion.

What a load of

2 Likes

It appears to be one of Fox’s best rating shows and the Cancellation Bear has it likely to be renewed.

So 24:Legacy bumped to a later slot again and ditto Homeland which now runs past midnight.

It got a 0.9 last night. That is a 5.3 drop in the 18-49 demo from the 6.2 that it got after the Super Bowl. That is after 6 episodes have aired, there are still 7 to go, so it will only get lower. It could be down to 0.7-0.6 by the end of the season, placing it as one of the lowest rated shows on Fox.

Two things.

Why show repeats of Modern Family rather than new and then show 2 episodes that aren’t in order?

Also, why is Ten’s schedule so US show heavy. Compared to 7 and 9 which don’t have as much US content anymore?

and

It’ll rate less than 100k :confused:

When you take a smaller slice of the advertising pie, there’s less money to invest in local programming.

That said, Ten does run local stripped reality programming for pretty much the entire ratings year. They’re not as big on reality or drama and they do rely on poorly performing imports more than they should, but they are investing in local content.

2 Likes

This is something I brought up yesterday in regards to depth. Seven and Nine both have 90% Australian programming Sunday-Thursday 4:30-10:00. Ten can’t seem to do the same thing. Obviously Ten have less money but even the Australian shows they have after their reality franchise are produced or co produced by Foxtel. It is something they need to sort out. They don’t need drama exactly. They could use their CBS deal to produce a current affair program, commission a game show and perhaps something like Talkin’ bout your gen. That would sort out 3 8:30 programs at a minimal cost.

1 Like

All of Tens shows will have weird start times on Sundays from 19th of March. Biggest Loser is scheduled to run 7 pm until 8:15. Bull moves to 8:15, NCIS LA to 9:15, 24 is at 10:15 and Homeland is at 11:15.

That’s crazy. Why make 1 hour 15 minute episodes?

2 Likes

Absolute ridiculous scheduling.

Biggest Loser should be trimmed to an hour 7:30-8:30pm, with new Modern Family from 7pm.

1 Like

Unless Ten is holding back new Modern Family? It may replace Bondi Rescue at 6.30pm so MasterChef can start at 7pm.