Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Wrong 1.5 hours.

Airing a week after the US, no fast tracking = bound to fail as some on here would say :roll_eyes:

Oh really? What did they air after it last year?

Modern Family at 8 and The X Files at 8.30

Forgot about that. Well if thats the case i cant see 24 doing too well. Last time it aired it was quickly pushed into a 10:30 timeslot.

It’s going to flop.
It was never really a hit here.
Mild success on seven. The reboot on ten didn’t do well at all. And let’s face it there is no real compulsion to watch this new version with a new casts. Ten are stupid to think this will rate above 500k at best.

2 Likes

And the ads are absolutely shocking. They don’t tell you anything about the show. All they are hopeful for are the previous fans and those that like to watch Australian actresses. There were no fans the last time it aired and I doubt there are that many that will just watch because there is an Australian in the show. I would expect this to rate around 300k. I hope Ten have a plan B. I think Modern Family could work in an 8:30 timeslot.

Wrong. It started in the 8.40 time slot then after quite some time it got moved to 9.40pm.

I am pretty sure it had a few episodes in a 10:30 slot as well. It was rating under 200k.

prove it then.

What are you, 10?

1 Like

I don’t have the time. Even if you are right. It rated shockingly. I thought under 200k for 10:30 was ok. But I guess if it was under 200k at 8:40 or 9:40. Or whatever you say. It is even worse. You are exactly right. How could ten be so stupid to put it in an 8:30 slot again after rating so shockingly beforehand.

1 Like

I’m have trouble finding info on that night (21 Jul 2014.) 24 did swap timeslots with HYPBA? at one point in its run.

Some things never change tho:

5 Likes

It’s the same bullshit with him defending ten all the time for some really bizarre reasoning.

Let’s face it … 24 will not rate. There’s no plan b and ten will be rating 11% on sundays with a moderate celebrity show that will rate 650k. It’s the same failed strategy as last year but no one at ten have come up with anything new and the usual suspects around here valiantly defend them.

There will be absolutely nothing to watch on any free to ai network on sundays come February. All the content is rubbish. Will be watching Netflix and Stan.

1 Like

Ratings on Ten for 21/07/14 - note the Grand Final of The Voice was on that night

MasterChef 1,165,000
Have You Been Paying Attention? 498,000
24 Final Episode 266,000 - 378,000 consolidated

1 Like

29 Jan 2017
5pm - TEN Eyewitness News
6pm - Family Feud Sunday
6:30pm - Bondi Rescue (return)
7pm - I’m a Celebrity… Get me Out of Here! (return)

According to an article on news.com.au, 24 will premiere Sunday Feb 12 at 8:30 Pm.

For me, instant fail. No chance of success.

1 Like

There is no interest in this so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Final Line Up Announced For Australia Day Concert.
Australian Superstars Confirmed For Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House Concert.
Thursday, 26 January From 7.30pm. On TEN And WIN Network.

As the sun sets on Australia Day, fireworks will light up the sky as Human Nature, The Wiggles, James Morrison and Russell Morris join Australian music superstars Tina Arena, Guy Sebastian and Dami Im on stage at the spectacular Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House concert, hosted by Family Feud’s Grant Denyer and broadcasting live from 7.30pm on Thursday, 26 January on TEN and WIN Network.

Travelling from their base in Las Vegas, Human Nature will return home to Sydney to perform at the Opera House and celebrate what it means to be Australian.

With a career spanning more than 25 years, the awesome foursome – Toby Allen, Phil Burton and brothers Andrew and Michael Tierney – have sold more than 2.5 million albums and topped the Australian albums chart four times.

Human Nature’s Toby Allen said: “We’re such proud Australians and always shout out to our Aussie fans in our audience in the US most nights. It’s such an honour to join our fellow artists celebrating Australian culture with live music at such an iconic location in our home city.”

Iconic children’s music group, The Wiggles (Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce and Emma Watkins) will swap their iconic skivvies for plain clothes to perform a selection of classic rock hits.

Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House will also feature Kerri-Anne Kennerley with backstage interviews and live crosses to Gretel Killeen from country music’s heartland, Tamworth.

With an impressive all Australian line-up, stunning Opera House and Sydney Harbour backdrop and thriving atmosphere, the spectacular family entertainment Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House concert is not to be missed.

For more information on Australia Day and to purchase tickets to Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House, please visit www.australiaday.com.au.

1 Like