Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

NCIS returning Tuesday 7 February At 8.30pm

With a Double Episode?

Also Life In Pieces and The Odd Couple are returning Monday 30 January at 9pm and 10pm.

1 Like

Will they be in HD this year? How come Ten keeps Life In Pieces and The Odd Couple in that slot even though they donā€™t rate well? Is it because there isnā€™t much else they could there?

Why are they bothering?

1 Like

This is Us - wednesdays 830 from Feb 8ā€¦slow tracked from the US

^ It is what I have expected. Wednesday 8.30pm is a good timeslot for This is Us which has 18 episodes in the first season. Assuming one episodes airs each week, it means Sisters or Offspring will not be shown until mid year.

Which is what we would expect.
It is a good slot for the show and I hope it does ok figures for TEN, assuming 700k would be considered a win for the timeslot.

I have really enjoyed This Is Us to date, it feels like a good replacement for Parenthood.

How long before it gets moved to a later slot or Eleven? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Knowing Ten probably never. It can rate 200k and still be considered a hit in the views of Ten.

To be fair though 8:30 Wednesdays are quite a good slot for the show. Ten now only have two timeslots to fill up. Hopefully we get some Australian content in both of them. So far we have been thrown only American crap. And it is doubtful we will be given any Australian content on Mondays post 8:30 with Life in Pieces confirmed for 9pm, which means either Iā€™m a Celebrity will go until 9pm or Modern Family will go 8:30 Mondays.

Way too reliant on the low rating Iā€™m a celebrity. Ten in free fall u til master chef in May.

I thought Celebrity does good figures. It depends on what good means. Just FYI, the average for the show was 750k last year.

Both Sunday and Monday episodes of Celebrity goes for 90 minutes. Which would mean that Modern Family wonā€™t air at 8.30 Mondays.

Yeah, thereā€™s Tenā€™s standards and then thereā€™s everyone elseā€™s standards. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thereā€™s total people and there are advertiser friendly demographics :sunglasses:

It does ok. But if I remember Correctly it was still second or third in all advertiser friendly demos. I donā€™t think Ten can be too reliant on the show. They should be putting some proven content in the 8:30 slots. Gogglebox could have been a good choice.

Well that is a little concerning that they donā€™t have something stronger as the lead out to Iā€™m a Celeb. It is 2016 all over again with CSI NY, which was a disaster. Hopefully they can rectify it quickly. It wouldnā€™t take a programming genius to realise this and come up with a solution.

This Is Us has Jess from Gilmore Girls in itā€¦ wonder if that will improve the ratings?

Hope this doesnā€™t suffer the shuffling that Life In Pieces has .

Isnā€™t it up to Fox as to when Gogglebox will air rather than Ten. As Fox have the first run rights, which means they would have more of a say when its scheduled to run.

Lol. Its not CSI: New York but rather CSI: Cyber.

Can they not negotiate? It has aired at the beginning of ratings season before.

haha that is how relevant that show wasā€¦ Thankfully it was axed or we would be seeing it again at 9pm Mondays.

yes it has but we just donā€™t know when, because Ten didnā€™t release their 2017 grid for their upcoming shows. Not that it was identical to what was suppose to air in their respected quarters.