Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Of course you do…

You obviously haven’t been watching a lot of Ten. I have seen a lot of promotions including a massive sneak peek. 2 weeks - they can run promos through The Bachelor and Bachelorette to get viewers to know.

Its not like they are airing Life in Pieces or Modern Family promos.

It isn’t like the show needs a 3 month promotional push - it will air at sometime soon so why not Tuesdays?

I have been watching the network but I haven’t seen not one for it yet. I’ve seen plenty for The Bachelorette and The Wrong Girl but none yet for Body Hack.

Really? I have seen at least one ad every night this week. I also saw a massive sneak peek during The Project. Plus I saw it during the upcoming schedule back during Masterchef… Maybe you aren’t watching the ads haha

The other benefit to airing it on Tuesday is it will have a very similar audience to what Survivor has currently.

1 Like

I’ve seen it in the highlights reel for the second half but that is about it.

As I have said earlier there have been a lot more than that, certainly a lot more than Life in Pieces and Modern Family. Have a look at the Body Hack thread to see the extended first look that was seen during The Project earlier this week. I also saw a few promos during Survivor that night and on Tuesday night. You have obviously just missed them.

Ten would probably be wise to air it on the week of Brock on Tuesdays at 7:30.

Would Son of Zorn be on catchup being a Fox show , as The Simpsons even Family Guy are not on catchup.

For some reason, I don’t think any of these Fox animations are on any Australian catch up service. I doubt Son of Zorn will be any different.

Edit: Bobs Burgers is on there. Who knows

Bobs Burgers and Bordertown were.on Ten Play. I was referring to Tenplay.

So Foxtel must have finished airing Fresh off the Boat as I see S2 has already started on ELEVEN. About 4 months since new eps on Eleven.

I have just seen that Ten have new Modern Family fast tracked to Sundays not Tuesdays. So it is possible that Life in Pieces will air on Sundays as well.

1 Like

###Week commencing 25 September 2016

Sunday 25 September
06:30 pm Modern Family S7 Ep13
07:00 pm Modern Family Season 8 Premiere
07.30 pm Australian Survivor
09:15 pm Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Monday 26 September
07.30 pm Australian Survivor
08:40 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:40 pm The Odd Couple x 2
10:40 pm TBA

Tuesday 27 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm NCIS
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
11:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans

Wednesday 28 September
07.30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08.30 pm The Wrong Girl Premiere
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles
10.30 pm Hawaii Five-O

Thursday 29 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm Gogglebox Australia
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U
10:30 pm Blue Bloods

Friday 30 September
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm TBA

Saturday 1 October
06:00 pm Walking with Dinosaurs
07:40 pm David Attenborough’s Fabulous Frogs
08:45 pm The Wolverine

The MacGyver Reboot starts Saturday October 8 on TEN

2 Likes

The TEN Corporate twitter account retweeted this, assuming this is also coming to the network soon.

I loved the original series so I am looking forward for the reboot. As the show airs on CBS on Friday nights (Saturday late mornings in Australia), if Ten maintains the timeslot then eventually each episode will be shown just hours after the US.

Thats a real positive step into giving some new life back into Saturdays. They just need to promote it.

1 Like

Not fast tracked = Instant fail.

One day, they’ll learn.

That’s okay. Most people couldn’t give a shit about American series these days and reboot series are destined to instantly fail. :slight_smile:

Well its not going to be a hit on a Saturday anyway. But it will catch up once they take a break and be fast tracked within hours. Its only a week behind and it could even launch to a double episode.

1 Like

Body Hack is also coming to Tuesdays from October 4, as it aired during Sandown 500.

1 Like

Its 2 weeks behind not 1 week behind.