Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Im sick of all the whingeing! :joy:

1 Like

Still doing some 1% shares though.

Itā€™s a TV channel that you have no personal shareholding in.

Why does it matter if someone has shares in the network? It seems some people just keep making excuses for Tenā€™s lack of ratings. They said they were going to program all year long but all I see in their summer schedule are repeats and old movies.

4 Likes

ā€œIā€™m sick of all the excusesā€ - who cares. Thereā€™s several other channels who are putting effort in, watch them and stop caring about Ten.

1 Like

Or how about this is a tv chat thread that people should have the respect to have a positive or negative take on television?

3 Likes

I think 10 were expecting to have cricket at this time of the year and didnā€™t have time to plan an alternative. I think Celeb would have been axed or at least put at a different time of the year if 10 didnā€™t lose the cricket. They have a long way to go to pull them selves out of the hole they get them selves in every yearā€¦ but Celeb always starts off well, so it will be interseting to see how it goes.

It might give them a 1% audience boost at that time but not really much as people arenā€™t interested in that stuff in January. One would argue they arenā€™t really interested ever but with tennis and cricket on they wonā€™t be watching celebrity for an hour each night and it wonā€™t salvage the schedule.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sick of all the defence for 10. Theyā€™re a commercial network FFS. If they are progranming premium programs 50 weeks of the year then they should stick to it. Instead theyā€™re just being lazy and programs Russell Coight repeats.

Seven and Nine have been slammed for their poor programming before, 10 should be subjected to the same, yet some here goes on a lovefest trying to defend 10ā€™s decisions.

Just useless.

2 Likes

Were they programming 50 weeks THIS year or next?

1 Like

I understand that but when some on here mention that is a shit schedule to hear members pull out excuses for the reason becomes irritating.

2 Likes

Then keep scrolling :slight_smile:

Sassy 10 social team at it again.

1 Like

More great content from 10.

2 Likes

It appears that the first of the double episode of SVU on Wednesday 2nd January is a new episode.

Source: Most online tv guides.

Interesting that SVU appears to be moving nights.

I think itā€™s due to Gogglebox taking the post-8.30pm timeslot on Thursdays in early February, as well as the dearth of dramas on Wednesdays.

And if itā€™s the the case itā€™s interesting they havenā€™t learnt their lesson. Last time SVU moved to Wednesday it bombed big time.

1 Like

This is one of the 2 weeks of non-premium programming.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually looking forward to something to watch this summer. (Iā€™m A Celeb)

Iā€™m also actually looking forward to Changing Rooms and Dancing with the Stars. First time in years 10 will have me watching with multiple shows in the same quarter.

As someone who identifies themselves as a casual Tennis watcher (Aussieā€™s and big names), it will be a welcome treat to have a big show on 6 days a week.

1 Like

Timeshift Channel on Channel 12 is Needed, Same Ten Programs, Except Sporting Coverage (Replaced by Recent New Programs from 10 Peach) on to get Viewers Watching.