Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Is this a typo? Episode 15 will be shown this Tuesday, it is part 1 of two-parter called Matryoshka. Is Ten holding episode 16 because of other reasons (e.g. part 2 could be rated MA)?

Scorpion needs to move to One and air New Episodes on Saturday Nights.

TEN 2016 lineup.

Since when was Survivor “The biggest reality TV show in the world”? It seems like a very far fetched an over the top statement. More like biggest reality show in the US (10million viewers each week)… unless they are talking about audiences for the US version around the world. I still would think The Voice or X Factor or Big Brother would definitely still have those titles as biggest in the world far as number of countries doing them and audience reach.

Would Neighbours or The Project rate higher on Ten’s primary channel?

I know it’s hard to predict (and it’s a completely different show), but Home and Away is still pulling solid numbers on Seven, anywhere btw 700k & 800k.

Neighbours was getting 400k+ in its first year on Eleven wasn’t it (2011)?

If your talking 6.30pm-7.00pm , then Neighbours would rate higher IMO

1 Like

Long term, maybe an option is Neighbours returning to Ten at 6pm and having FF at 6.30 leading into a shortened Project. I’m not sure, there are obviously agreements in place with CBS regarding 11.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it would. It only lost less than 50% of its audience when it first switched over to Eleven. It is now rating under 200k most days. So if it was doubled it would rate 360k. I think The Project is a much better option at 6:30.

4 Likes

Project is much more reliable and useful. It’s live and is part of the network brand. Neighbors would flop.

The project is like today/sunrise for ten. Just in prime time. It’s a conversation with the audience

3 Likes

I agree. Even though The Project isn’t dominate in the ratings I would suggest that it is their most important show.

2 Likes

It can still do that at 9.30pm

Didn’t The Project rate 1m+ in 2009 & 2010?

Possibly, but the TV landscape has changed so much since then - Analogue TV was still (mostly) on, there were less digital multichannels and there was certainly no Netflix, Stan or Presto for Ten to worry about back in 2009-10.

1 Like

For 1 or 2 episodes probably. I think the first ep in 2009 got over 1m based on curiosity for the show and on the back of the high ratings of the first series of MasterChef with Julie Goodwin appearing as a guest.

2 Likes

Maybe on its first episode…

I think there were a lot more eps than that :stuck_out_tongue:

But point being, The 7pm Project has always been very popular & had loyal viewers.

I don’t think so. I think it dropped to about 800,000 on the second or third night and then kept dropping. It might have cracked a million for some special eps but I think you could count them on one hand.

3 Likes

It’s cracked near a million last year once or twice with special interviews/reports

1 Like

near isn’t cracking a million :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it cracked a million in 2014, days after grand finale of The Bachelor

1 Like