TBAs:

Friday 9 February
09:30 pm Hughsey We Have a Problem
10:30 pm Madam Secretary

Saturday 10 February
08:30 pm Gogglebox
09:30 pm Just for Laughs Montreal 2017
10:30 pm Seal Team

Ideally they shouldā€™ve found another place in the schedule for it after they extended Studio 10 by an hour last year.

Not that I watch it, but Iā€™m sure new programming beats 2 x cooking show repeats in the morning.

2 Likes

According to the WIN Television website WIN are airing itā€¦

The one thing I donā€™t get is that WIN havenā€™t moved the encore of Family Feud and Alive And Cooking to 11 or One if they are airing The Talk at 6amā€¦ Could be inserted into the 11am til midday slot on 11.

If WIN arenā€™t airing The Talk on the main channel, maybe WIN could air it at 11am om 11

Looks like ten will continue with sub 5% shares on a Saturday night this year.

CBS really need to do something with this night. They cannot seriously think maintaining the status quo will cut it. Itā€™s atrocious.

3 Likes

Sure. Youā€™ve only asked them to fight battles on about a million fronts.

1 Like

It just highlights how many problems ten have. Yet people argue to leave things as is and donā€™t change anything.

6 Likes

Nobody is arguing that but maybe more people have realistic expectations about how fast things can change.

The point is, thereā€™s no use posting ā€œTen need to changeā€ and ā€œCBS need to fix thisā€ for everything that is going wrong. Iā€™m sure Ten and CBS are aware of the problems and working on a long term strategy to fix them. But some patience is needed. They canā€™t change everything at once and expect it to be a massive improvement.

4 Likes

Ten hasnā€™t cared about Saturday nights for the past 25 years. So donā€™t hold your breath.

2 Likes

Maybe a show somewhere between Good News Week Saturday Night Lite and Hey Hey Its Saturday to start the night, possibly a live program to give sports news possibly a news based broadcast. followed by some first run drama and encores

Letā€™s be realistic here: Apart from Sport, no Australian TV network has cared about Saturday nights since the turn of the century.

When bigger things such as the On-Air branding and the news service are up to scratch (that hasnā€™t evolved much since 2013-14, while other networks have moved on and relaunched at least once since then), then we can talk about Tenā€™s weak Saturday night programing.

2 Likes

For 10 of those years the AFL bumped up their Saturday night share.

All valid points but they donā€™t even have a movie catalogue that rates either. They need something to put there.

Probably a coincidence but in that timeslot, they could live fasttrack The Talk on Tues-Fri as it airs in the US at 2pm ET.

1 Like

Week commencing 18 February 2018

Sunday 18 February
07:30 pm Iā€™m a Celebrityā€¦ Get Me Out of Here!
09:00 pm NCIS S15 Ep10 Season Return
10:00 pm SEAL Team Ep4

Monday 19 February
09:00 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep10
10:00 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt

Tuesday 20 February
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem Ep 3
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep13
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 21 February
08:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep2
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep10
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep10

Thursday 22 February
09:00 pm Gogglebox S6 Ep3
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep2
11:00 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 23 February
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 E14
Guests include: Tom Hanks, Anthony Joshua, Maisie Williams and First Aid Kit.
09:30 pm TBA x2

Saturday 24 February
06:30 pm David Attenborough x2
08:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm 48 Hours

1 Like

Maybe you should all get out more with your lives instead of wasting infront of the box on a Saturday night :joy:

2 Likes

Why not air double episodes of This is Us to catch up to the US ?

Because double episodes kill a show fast.

4 Likes

And then theyā€™ll have no content during a break in the US or otherwise when the season finishes.

1 Like