Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

There are only 3 eps left for the season.

This Is Us

Season Two Premieres Tonight, 14 February At 8.30pm.

The highly anticipated new season of the smash hit drama This Is Us returns tonight at 8.30pm, on TEN and WIN Network.

Season two promises to reveal more of the Pearson family history, as young parents Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) and Rebecca (Mandy Moore) raise their children Kevin (Justin Hartley), Kate (Chrissy Metz) and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) in the 1980s, as well as seeing the family’s story in the present day.

The new season picks up on the day of the Big Three’s 37th birthdays. Randall and his wife Beth debate a big life change for their family, Kate pursues a new passion and Kevin balances the demands of his acting career and relationship with Sophie.

This Is Us has won over audiences in both the US and Australia, as well as receiving critical acclaim with two recent wins at the Screen Actors’ Guild Awards – Outstanding Performance By An Ensemble In A Drama Series and Sterling K. Brown won the award for Outstanding Performance By A Male Actor In A Drama Series. Earlier this year, Sterling also took home the Golden Globe for Best Performance By An Actor In A Television Series Drama.

2 Likes

There’s no Denying This Is Us, The Recent Superbowl Episode in the States will air on Ten sometime around April or May.

Seems that someone at Ten noticed and change tonight’s line-up to

06:00 pm David Attenborough’s Madagascar
07:00 pm Bondi Rescue x 2
08:00 pm Gold Coast Cops
08:30 pm Territory Cops
09:00 pm Starsky & Hutch (2004)

Next Saturday will be

06:00 pm David Attenborough’s Madagascar
07:00 pm Bondi Rescue x 2
08:00 pm Gold Coast Cops
08:30 pm Territory Cops
09:00 pm Star Trek (2009)

2 Likes

Week commencing 25 February 2018

Sunday 25 February
07:30 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
09:00 pm NCIS S15 Ep 11
10:00 pm SEAL Team Ep5

Monday 26 February
09:00 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep11
10:00 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt

Tuesday 27 February
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem Ep4
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 28 February
08:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep3
09:30 pm Madam Secretary S4 Ep11
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep11

Thursday 1 March
09:00 pm Gogglebox S6 Ep4
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep3
11:00 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 2 March
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S22 E15
Guests include: Dame Helen Mirren, Liam Neeson, Jamie Dornan and Sigrid.
09:30 pm TBA x2

Saturday 3 March
11:30 am AEDT Supercars - Adelaide 500
06:00 pm AEDT Ten Eyewitness News
07:00 pm Bondi Rescue x 3
08:30 pm Bruce Almighty (2003)
10:30 pm 48 Hours x 2

I’m sorry but did I just see Ten News listed for Saturday at 6pm in Sydney and Melbourne??

This is something new.

They tried it once last year. Of course, it was destroyed in the ratings.

They got wind of the fury from members of this forum when they’d let the news take the night off due to sports coverage :neutral_face:

6 Likes

They’re already producing the news for other markets so just as one off when sports on it airs at 6 in Sydney and Melbourne. The rest get it at earlier times.

Just because it’s produced for other markets doesn’t mean it should air by default in Sydney and Melbourne. To be hammered by Seven and Nine News shouldn’t sit well with anyone at Ten.

Another sub 5 share last night. Ten needs to do something. Anything!

Gosh they can’t win around here. If they don’t air the news because of sport they’re inept and lacking any news cred. And if they do air news just a bit later then they shouldn’t. :no_mouth:

11 Likes

They should air a 6pm alternative, such as classic episodes of The Simpsons

3 Likes

How about they just cull the newsroom again and just axe their news completely?
God its impossible to please anyone on this forum :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Another Disney ABC pick-up (formerly on Seven).

But Saturdays still look dreadfully bad!

2 Likes

Although airing news bulletins at 6pm isn’t something I’d recommend Ten to do on a regular basis, I’d rather them do that than not air a news bulletin at all.

2 Likes

If they must air a bulletin , do it away from Seven/Nine/ABC News at 8pm AEDT (5pm Perth). As long as it doesn’t air directly against Seven/Nine News.

so if the sport finishes at 6, don’t air what is normally a 5.00 bulletin until 8?

1 Like

or 9 or 10pm as long as it’s not directly against Seven/Nine News where we know it will be destroyed in the ratings.

They’ve aired news at 2pm in Perth due to sport in the past, so it’s not that unusual.

And what are the 2pm ratings compared to a potential 6pm ratings? I don’t get your argument. Whatever they put at 6pm is going to rate pretty much the same until they have some consistency, so I don’t see what the issue is here.

1 Like

Yeah. Viewers will just switch off whatever they’re watching at 9pm on Seven and Nine for a random news bulletin on Ten.

1 Like