Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

As I understand, only the dates of BBL semi finals have been set in stone, not the starting time. As the Perth Scorchers will host one of the semis it should be scheduled to suit the local audience, not the eastern states.

I think 6:30pm on a Sunday could work for a BBL Final and maybe air shortened The Project straight after at 10pm til 10:30pm, aternatively air it a 3:30pm til 7pm, screen a shortened Ten News at 7pm followed by The Project, Celeb etc (push prime time back 1 hour AEST)

a 8:30pm start time (5:30pm Perth time) would be ideal for all states and territories

if they did that and it worked, maybe they will start playing international T20’s from Perth instead of starting them at a time so it starts at 7:30pm in Sydney and Melbourne ( and not have Channel 9’s dictate the playing times)

are you sure about this? As I believe the schedule has been changed to SEAL Team Episode 1 at 9pm followed by Bull at 10pm

This is not unusual.

Thursdays are always H&A marathon night, expect for the odd movie or MKR one off.

Seven produce their main realities Sun-Wed and as we know are cost cutting.

Well obviously the information @TV.Cynic posts is correct at the time of posting, it appears that since then there has been a change in programming and most likely an update hasn’t been provided as yet. I honestly doubt he has time to sit there and trawl through online guides for any possible changes to the networks scheduling.

Ten’s own online guide has the 10-11pm time slot listed as TBA.

7 Likes

Personally, I’m too cynical to believe in FTA advance program schedules.

10 Likes

Well, you are the one and only TV.Cynic :wink:

4 Likes

Update
Tuesday 30 January
9.30pm NCIS LA season 9 episode 10
10.30pm still TBA

On-line guides have Ten’s preliminary schedule for Sunday 4 Feb

Sydney, Melbourne

03:15 pm Live: KFC Big Bash League Final
07:30 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
09:00 pm Seal Team Ep3

Brisbane

02:15 pm Live: KFC Big Bash League Final
06:30 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
08:00 pm Seal Team Ep3

Adelaide

02:45 pm Live: KFC Big Bash League Final
07:00 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
08:30 pm Seal Team Ep3

Perth

12:15pm Live: KFC Big Bash League Final
4:30pm TBA
07:30 pm I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
09:00 pm Seal Team Ep3

1 Like

This Is Us will still be shown on Ten in 2018, after it had retained the rights to the show after the Fox fallout.

1 Like

It’s more like renegotiated rather than just retained.

1 Like

Good news for Ten retaining This is Us. With The X-Files on Foxtel and The Simpsons and The Resident coming to Seven, that leaves the future of Modern Family unclear.

1 Like

I reckon Seven have Modern Family.

1 Like

Wasn’t This is Us the only show really rating for Ten that was new US stuff? Modern Family new was rating below This is Us ?

Also in this link it says

Mr Ross would not confirm which other shows have been picked up by the network, but there is speculation it might have bought rights for Modern Family, which was in the previous Ten contract, and new medical drama The Resident.

1 Like

This Is Us

Smash Hit U.S. Drama This Is Us Returns.

Season Two Premieres Wednesday 14 February At 8.30pm

Australia, the wait is almost over. The highly-anticipated second season of the smash hit drama This Is Us premieres on Wednesday, 14 February, at 8.30pm on TEN and WIN Network.

This Is Us chronicles the Pearson family across the decades; from Jack (Milo Ventimiglia) and Rebecca (Mandy Moore) as young parents in the 1980s to their now 37-year-old children Kevin (Justin Hartley), Kate (Chrissy Metz) and Randall (Sterling K. Brown) searching for love and fulfilment in the present day.

This grounded, life-affirming drama reveals how the tiniest events in our lives impact who we become, and how the connections we share with each other can transcend time, distance and even death.

Season two picks up on the Big Three’s 37th birthdays, Randall wants to adopt a baby, but Beth convinces him they can honour William’s legacy by adopting an older child. Kate auditions as a band’s lead singer after initially leaving because all the other women auditioning were thin. She is rejected because of her inexperience, not her weight. In the past, Rebecca takes the Big Three to a movie after an argument with Jack. When Jack admits his drinking is out of control, will he return home to his family?

After generating blockbuster television ratings in the US, This Is Us has recently received critical commendation at the Screen Actors Guild Awards with two wins – Outstanding Performance By An Ensemble In A Drama Series and Sterling K. Brown for Outstanding Performance By A Male Actor In A Drama Series. In addition Sterling K. Brown took home the Golden Globe earlier this month for Best Performance By An Actor In A Television Series Drama.

4 Likes

Adding to the list of shows still unknown where they end up

New Girl
Fresh off The Boat
American Horror Story
Bobs Burgers.

A post was merged into an existing topic: US Television

Schedule Update:

Wednesday 31 January
09:00 pm 2017 Montreal Comedy Festival
10:00 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep7

2 Likes