Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Movies on TV

Two repeats aired. Ten has no more new SVU episodes to show as they are up to date with the US and the show doesnt come back until the 3rd of January over there.

I thought that this is a replay of the show.

AFAIK, Ten have shown up to ep6. In the US they have aired 8 eps.

Just checked. You are indeed correct. Ten will probably hold those two episodes until February.

All I am saying is that the promos that aired definitely said ‘all new SVU next’ but then they must have shown repeats.

From my viewing, Ten have done that occasionally over the years. Going back over ten years, I remember Ten airing these promos which must have been copied from the previous week’s schedule without thought if they actually were airing a new episode ‘Next’.

I always put it down to lesser resources at Ten unlike Nine and Seven.

I know they lost the rights to L&O and House to Nine.

But I really want to see Ten (if they still have rights) re-running Criminal Intent (and yes, I know I mentioned this).

Seeing as they’re re-running NCIS (S1) on ONE and Medium (S1) on Eleven.

In its hey day, it was the most popular of the L&O, still rating over 1m until around 2009.

Vincent D’Onofrio, Jeff Goldblum, etc.

Luke having a selfish moment here me thinks :smile:

Because seriously, WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT.

Christmas Eve in the US, CBS has three colourised shows: a one hour I Love Lucy Christmas Special and two The Dick Van Dyke Show episodes. I wonder how they would be received in Australia - probably not Ten’s demographic.

1 Like

Is any network chasing the Over 65s demographic? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I find SVU to be the best of the lot. Also Eleven are repeating season 6 of Medium not season 1.

3 Likes

Um nope, I could watch this all day.

2 Likes

I was being flippant, I’ve also enjoyed SVU over the years, but I genuinely believe there’s too much of a good thing sometimes.

Ten now have Chris Isaak: Live at The Cellar scheduled for 10:00-10:30pm on Saturday night.

Join international music star Chris Isaak for the ultimate Christmas celebration with celebrity interviewer Angela Pulvirenti, and special guests from Dan Murphy’s Cellar in Prahran, for wine and live music.

Looks like it was recorded around a month ago on 17th November and is already available online at atthecellar.com.au

The Lucy specials seem to rate ok on CBS.

I can understand though because SVU only deals with sexually charged themes.

I think CI was the best then TBJ, but I’m just showing personal preference. SVU’s best scenes are IMO in the courtroom.

More content from Disney ABC.

Nice to see Seven no longer having the monopoly.

It’s new too (2017).

1 Like

Unwrap Olaf’s Frozen Adventure.

All-New Walt Disney Featurette.

Christmas Eve At 6.30pm.

Ring in the season this Christmas Eve with Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, an all-new Disney featurette premiering at 6.30pm on 24 December, only on TEN and WIN Network.

Featuring the stars of Walt Disney’s Academy Award-winning Frozen – Josh Gad, Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell – Olaf’s Frozen Adventure returns to the kingdom of Arendelle, where princesses Anna and Elsa have planned a massive Christmas celebration to commemorate their first Christmas together in years.

However, when the kingdom empties out as people enjoy their own holiday customs, Anna and Elsa realise that they have no family traditions of their own. In order to save Christmas for the princesses, Olaf sets out on a merry mission to bring home the very best traditions of the season.

With four new original songs and a host of familiar, beloved faces from the original film, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure is the perfect start to a family Christmas Eve.

You could say Olaf’s Frozen Adventure is being fasttracked as it aired in the US only last Thursday. It was also screened in American cinemas before each session of new Disney animated movie Coco (looks like it won’t be the case in Australia given Coco does not open here until Boxing Day).

It was made for television and the cinema run was short lived, it being pulled by Disney ahead of the screening on ABC.

This explains some of the confusion.