Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Knox claims The Simpsons is still scheduled for 7:30pm Sundays on Eleven, it’s just out because of Australian Survivor. I don’t know how he surmises that when it seems he hasn’t yet gotten a comment from Ten.

Because if you look at any advance guide, it says The Simpsons is on Eleven from 7.30-9.00 Sunday. Is it likely going to be pushed aside for a Survivor roadblock? Yes. But it is still technically scheduled.

1 Like

Tonight’s “special event” movie - a remake of Dirty Dancing :dancer: trended number one on Twitter in Australia; but not for any good reasons :disappointed_relieved: Noticed a couple of TV News presenters’ tweets. Based on the reaction, Ten should rush the original into the schedule.

Hmm. I wonder what type of response he will get (if any). It’s strange it has just been pulled with no comment as yet though.

1 Like

I read an article yesterday that mentioned that from the week of 17th September Survivor will move to 3 days a week. Does that mean the Shark Tank season is over or they will air Shark Tank off the back of Survivor?

I don’t know why Ten are wanting to speed Survivor up, that means it will be well and truly over by early-mid October. What else do they have for the last 6 or 7 weeks of the year apart from Bachelorette?

Shark Tank is scheduled for 9pm on that Tuesday.

It got the same negative reactions when the remake aired in the US back in May, and then on British and Italian television.

Probably because it is rating terribly.

Only CRAM is ready to go. Ten may also fasttrack Modern Family and another US comedy, pending CBS and 21st Century Fox coming to an agreement.

More likely is that its because Shark Tank is rating terribly. It is not doing well in total viewers or demos. Survivor is rating similarly to last year and is doing much better than Shark Tank in the younger demos. Survivor had some of its best ratings last year when it was on Tuesday. They are most likely using Survivor to prop up Shark Tank.

Both shows are rating terribly but I do agree that Shark Tank needs a strong lead in to perform.

1 Like

Late Show with Stephen Colbert back in the schedule from tonight:

5 Likes

Even if Ten wasn’t showing it you still could watch segments from the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/featured

(Spoilers)

Or even watch it in full by other means like I was doing…

Week commencing 17 September 2017

Sunday 17 September
11:30 am AEST Sandown

06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
Change is in the air as time comes for the biggest event in the game so far: a merge. Emotions continue to run high when a particularly difficult reward challenge offers a deeply sentimental prize.
09:00 pm Bull Rpt
10:00 pm NCIS: New Orleans Rpt
11:00 pm 48 Hours

Monday 18 September
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Life in Pieces S2 Ep 21
10:00 pm Life in Pieces S2 Ep 12
10:30 pm TBA

Tuesday 19 September
09:00 pm Shark Tank
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 20 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia Season Premiere
09:00 pm Spy (2015)

Thursday 21 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
09:00 pm The Wrong Girl
10:00 pm Blue Bloods x2 Rpt

Friday 22 September
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Shark Tank Rpt
10:30 pm Australian Survivor Rpt

Saturday 23 September
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue x 2
07:00 pm Dirty Dancing (1987) :dancer:
09:00 pm TBA

1 Like

Original Dirty Dancing schedule for Saturday 23 Sep.

1 Like

22 not 12 ? Or are they showing a repeat after a new ep ?

Pretty terrible schedule. Poor planning once again with a smorgasbord of repeats. There was supposed to be a 40-week schedule in place.

Before anyone mentions they meant 7.30pm, prime time does not run for 60 minutes. McGarvey is not the Head of 7.30 Programming… She is responsible for all 24 hours (72 including secondary channels).

Life In Pieces is one part of this poor schedule, that they seemingly have no other new content they need to use a program that really is only good enough for a post-midnight timeslot on the main channel.

October can’t come fast enough for Ten.

1 Like

It’s the only imported show on Ten I watch. It’s a good show to screen after HYBPA.

2 Likes

Where’s Man With a Plan starring Matt Le Blanc? As that was suppose to air this year on Ten

1 Like