Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

More Likely to Air on One rather than Ten.

Ten have been running repeats of Elementary all year and have failed to screen the new season for some reason. Ten also have Man with a Plan and new episodes of All Star Family Feud. There is still Sisters, Wake in Fright and Body Hack to come

Sisters has only recently begun filming and is now scheduled for 2018.

1 Like

If not for Tenā€™s occasional live telecast of Formula One, it could have Elementary replacing NCIS: New Orleans in the Sunday night schedule by now.

Yep. It turned out that way.

So, a long, slow Sunday-type episode on Tuesday as well.

It will rate 100-150k better than Shark Tank is doing, so its worth it. Ironically despite Survivor somewhat struggling this year this move will lift Tens Tuesday share. All reality shows go for a minimum of an hour and a half and I havenā€™t seen half as many complaints for them.

1 Like

I canā€™t stand how any of them go for over an hour. Way too long and too dragged out for my liking.

2 Likes

I agree they should be capped at an hour with ads like they are in the US. Except for live shows, 2 hours is then acceptable. Sunday episodes of Survivor are too long and drag quite a bit towards the end. Making it even more annoying when its a non elimination episode.

1 Like

Week commencing 24 September 2017

Sunday 24 September
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Bull Rpt x 2
10:30 pm The Sunday Project

Monday 25 September
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
10:00 pm Life in Pieces S2 Ep 22
10:30 pm TBA

Tuesday 26 September
08:30 pm NCIS Rpt
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt x 2

Wednesday 27 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2015)

Thursday 28 September
07:30 pm The Bachelorette Australia
08:30 pm The Wrong Girl
09:30 pm Blue Bloods x2 Rpt

Friday 29 September
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
09:30 pm Just for Laughs

Saturday 30 September
07:00 pm TBA

1 Like

I think that is a mistake with Ep 12 of Life in Pieces as if you go back to the 18th it also has Ep 12 listed. Unless Ten is repeating a repeat ?

I should be ep 22; now corrected.

1 Like

If Ten shows three episodes of Survivor per week from now on, I think the finale will be shown on either Sunday October 8 or Monday October 9. Ten will be able to use its Bathurst 1000 telecast to promote the episode across the weekend to maximise its audience.
Ten will then wait for The Block to finish before launching CRAM.

Theyā€™re playing this like every week!

Obviously Ten donā€™t have many movies to put air these days. Most of the ones they had rights to and did air Seven and Nine have now.

1 Like

I wonder if Ten still has the rights to air The Devil Wears Prada? If they do, that movieā€™s bound to get another repeating before too long! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ten have the Regency library and pretty sure they still have much of the Fox library (as well as some titles left over from the old Parmaount deal).

They clearly just choose not to air lots of movies, like Seven and Nine do (e.g.) weekends.

They aired ā€œThe Tuxedoā€ (2002 - distributed in Australia by Paramount) & ā€œLA Confidentialā€ (1997 - distributed in Australia by Regency) last night :+1:

I havenā€™t seen it air on any of the other networks recently so I reckon they still do. Itā€™s definitely due for another airing I reckon! :wink:

Actually, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen them air the ā€œMolly Ringwald Movie Double Treatā€ (promoted as such) in The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles for the longest of time. That used to air quite regularly on Eleven a couple of years ago.

Which is odd considering the amount of space they have available on their dead channels. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ten have another daily 4pm cooking show called ā€˜The Cooks Pantryā€™ from Creative Media Productions (My Market Kitchen, Benā€™s Menu) fronted by 2016 MasterChef runner up Matt Sinclair along with former contestants Courtney Roulston & Michael Weldone.

https://thecookspantry.tv/

2 Likes

Iā€™d presumed it was because Ten wanted to offer alternate programming on weekends, as oppsed to Seven & Nineā€™s channelsā€™ wall-to-wall sport & movies?

Seven had rights to this in recent years, as part of their full Universal deal (aired on 7Two a number of times).

Though not surprised if Ten aired it recently, as they re-acquired a number of Universal titles, as well as Nine now (as Sevenā€™s NBC Universal output deal has expired).