Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

One would hope so, where it belongs.

2 Likes

It was announced as part of 10Bold’s programming at the Upfronts in the media release and the promo that was shown. I imagine it will be in the same way that encores and repeats of NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles etc are shown.

On 10 Bold, there are plenty of fan favourites returning for the new year – shows like Star Trek: Discovery , Law & Order: SVU , NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles , NCIS: New Orleans , Blue Bloods and Bull . Jump on the couch, cancel all plans and get bingeing!

2 Likes

Yeah hoping new eps go there and then it’s off the main channel no repeats on 10.

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes please!

1 Like

Big programming move next week for 10.

Gogglebox to air at 8:45 Wednesday night, Lie With Me bumped back to 9:45pm so Socceroos can air on the main channel at 7:30 on Thursday night.

From what I can tell that means Bachelorette is out of the schedule on Thursday in most markets.

7 Likes

Interesting move. One I’m watching with an extreme interest.

It’s a one-off. Ten would’ve had to get permission from Foxtel to do this.

5 Likes

No Bull?

1 Like

They should have screened Gogglebox at 7:30 and dropped The Bachelorette for one week so Lie to Me was at 8:30.

1 Like

I don’t think Foxtel would be too happy with it going up against its own airing of it.

2 Likes

isn’t Gogglebox on at 7.30 on Foxtel? Ten wouldn’t be going up against it?

1 Like

They would if 10 had put it at 7:30 like Jbar suggested, which would leave Lie to Me in the 8:30 slot.

1 Like

Maybe they could have made a one-off exception. This line up is the worst. Even delaying Gogglebox to Sunday night would have been better than sabotaging Lie to Me.

1 Like

They’re probably hoping the Gogglebox audience will give it a good lead-in I’m presuming, but overall it’s a terrible strategy.

I’m actually surprised Ten didn’t delay Gogglebox to Friday. Not as if it’d be replacing anything important then.

If there is only one episode of The Bachelorette next week, I think there should be three episodes the following week to make up.

They could run it on Friday night to make up the extra episode if they need.

Why? 10 have nothing else. It’s not like the schedule is packed. They don’t need to make up for lost time. Just let it air a week later.

3 Likes

No its true mate!

1 Like