Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

They actually could’ve put Making it there afterall.

So that Network 10 always getting into docos recently about royal fallouts

10 have confirmed a local season of Hunted will be airing next year.

1 Like

This is exciting news. I love the UK version.

Is this a new reality format?

Yep.

The last five minutes of this.

1 Like

Interesting they’re announcing stuff before the upfronts. Hopefully there’s some surprises. Especially in the scripted and post 8:30 slots.

Pretty sure The Cheap Seats is coming back in 2022 as she mentions it along side Gogglebox.

4 Likes

This show has been casting for a while, was reported on TV Tonight as reportedly coming to 10 also.

https://instagram.com/huntedau?utm_medium=copy_link

Since it wasn’t announced at the Nine or Seven upfronts the other day, it was pretty safe to assume it was indeed heading to 10.

Hopefully this and First Dates aren’t the only announcements they’ll make next week.

1 Like

Beverley also alluded to some more “comedy” being included in the programming slate because “cheap seats, hybpa and goggle box work for their demos”

2 Likes

Aside from Making It, what other local programs are we expecting to see not renewed for 2022?

Realistically, you’d think the majority of Ten’s key franchises are likely to return next year.

I’d like to see the bachelor franchise rested. Had very little impact this year. Plus it’s a terrible program.

Wonder if they’ll try to get amazing race done in 2022 now that international borders are opening.

3 Likes

The Christmas New Year Period shall be a Time for 10 to air Unaired Episodes of Already Cancelled Programs, They could’ve done it with Changing Rooms back in 2019 and Still have Celebrity Name Game Episodes to burn off.

1 Like

Same.

Being up against the Olympics didn’t help, but even outside those couple of weeks the ratings for The Bachelor 2021 were fairly average.

I can see Ten renewing it for 2022 though, especially if the upcoming season of The Bachelorette is a hit.

Yeah, the people who support that franchise (well…any of the various dating/relationship/wedding shows on commercial TV) need to watch what’s on SBS-TV at 10.45pm this Sunday night.

Does anyone still care about either program?

I’d personally like to see any remaining episodes of Scope that were apparently produced before that program was axed in February, but realistically am not expecting them to ever see the light of day.

2 Likes

Not this again. No one cares for the shows. They didn’t rate and should never see the light of day.

5 Likes

I think they’d like to do another season of TARA, but with Hunted running “about this time next year” are there too many similarities between these shows for them to run concurrently?

The news article says:

With a lockdown in Sydney impacting on production and the time required, the show would be a likely starter for 2022.

But the casting site says:

** The series will be filming in Melbourne. Having a strong connection and/or family living in/around Melbourne will be beneficial for fugitives on the run**

:thinking:

2 Likes

Is MasterChef affected?

No, other than increased precautions, they’ve kept filming the way through I believe.

Update:

Saturday 23 October
Sydney, Melbourne
06:00 pm Making It S01 E10
07:00 pm Football: Matildas V Brazil
10:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
11:00 pm Ambulance Rpt

Brisbane
06:00 pm Football: Matildas V Brazil
09:00 pm Making It S01 E10
10:00 pm Ambulance Rpt
11:00 pm Ambulance Rpt