Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

Week commencing 10 January 2021

Sunday 10 January
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Tonight’s trial sees the celebs go head-to-head in the cryptically titled Celebrity Boxing. And because it’s the Aussie jungle you can be guaranteed it’s boxing with a twist.
09:00 pm The Graham Norton Show S28 E12 David Mitchell, Robert Webb, Regina King, Anya Taylor-Joy & Olly Alexander.
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show S27 E01 Rpt
11:00 pm The Sunday Project Rpt

Monday 11 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! With the celebs missing home, it’s time for one celebrity to scale to new heights and conquer the first ever solo trial Vertigo.
09:00 pm The Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt
10:00 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem Rpt
11:00 pm Kinne Tonight Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Tuesday 12 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! A secret cave leads to a secret mission for a few of the campmates, but will they succeed to score a snack for their fellow celebrities?
09:00 pm NCIS Rpt
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S12 E06 Series Return
11:00 pm The Project Rpt
12:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Wednesday 13 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! A lavish slumber party is up for grabs for the celeb who deserves it the most. But what lengths are they willing to go to for a good night’s sleep?
09:00 pm Bull S05 E05 Series Return
10:00 pm Bull Rpt

Thursday 14 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! When a dessert reward is up for grabs, the celebs partake in a game of charades with Royal Flush. Guess incorrectly and, you guessed it, the dessert gets flushed.
09:00 pm Law & Order: SVU Rpt
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S11 E04 Series Return
11:00 pm This Is Us S05 E06
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 15 January
07:30 pm The Living Room Rpt
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm Hughesy, We Have A problem Rpt
11:30 pm The Project Rpt
12:30 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 16 January
06:00 pm The Dog House Rpt
07:00 pm Movie: Sister Act (1992)
09:00 pm Movie: The Sapphires (2013)
11:00 pm TBA

3 Likes

At least I’m a Celebrity will be 90 minutes long, conpared to 120 minutes long episodes this week (for Sun - Wed eps, 90 for Thurs).

Sister Act on again for the Saturday night? Meh

Whoopi to the rescue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 Likes

This kind of Toddler/Dogs/Cats/Trump behaving badly rubbish is more suited to Seven/Nine.

Though they’ve got nothing to lose for a Saturday.

4 Likes

Sunrise Ceremony

26 January at 6am

For the first time, NITV ’s Sunrise Ceremony will move to Queensland. In a two-hour special network event, broadcast live from Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island), audiences will be invited to enhance their understanding of Australia’s past, present and future as the dawn rises, while acknowledging and embracing a shared future. Hosted by NITV’s John Paul Janke and featuring Network 10 presenter Narelda Jacobs , the program will feature a range of guests, including Quandamooka representatives (the Traditional Owners of Minjerribah), respective Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander voices including Guyala Bayles , and public figures such as Kerry O’Brien , plus incredible musical performances from artists including Electric Fields and Troy Cassar-Daley .

7 Likes

Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly is a 3-part series which debuted on Channel 5 UK in August 2020.

1 Like

This series is nothing like the programs that were shown on Seven that were just YouTube compilations. This is about how to deal with misbehaving toddlers.

1 Like

Although you still have to wonder how many people might see that title in the TV guide and instantly assume it’s just another one of those ridiculous “Make You LOL” type specials that Seven loves to run occasionally.

1 Like

Pretty sure Seven’s Dogs Behaving (Very) Badly is also the same concept, just with mischievous dogs.

Make you LOL is the Youtube one. My point was Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly is something that is probably of more interest to Seven considering they showed the dog’s equivalent.

In the post ViacomCBS world I’d expect that 10 will be showing a lot of low rate Channel 5 content going forward.

1 Like

I wonder if this will be another local adaption for 10. They seem to do this with a lot of their 6:30 Saturday shows.

1 Like

I’m sure that’s always a consideration with anything they air if it’s the international version, but since 9 are also doing a parenting show this year I hope there’s a bit more diversity in the programming so I’m glad to see them trying new formats like The Cube and Making It - even if they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea.

I was hoping they’d do more seasons and versions of Secret Life of 4 Year Old’s which was a bit of lighthearted viewing.

3 Likes

Week commencing 17 January 2021

Sunday 17 January
06:30 pm The Sunday Project
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! The celebs learn some choreography and any time they hear the music, they must stop what they’re doing and dance to score a sweet treat.
10:30 pm The Sunday Project Rpt
11:30 pm TBA

Monday 18 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! One celeb is chosen for an in-camp challenge to score for everyone a nice mug of hot chocolate, and things get a little gross when pastimes turn to licking a celebrity’s foot.
09:00 pm The Montreal Comedy Festival Rpt
10:00 pm Hughesy, We Have A Problem Rpt

Tuesday 19 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Two celebs attempt the Camp Calamity trial which sees all their camping nightmares come true.
09:00 pm NCIS Rpt
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S12 E07

Wednesday 20 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! To unlock a delicious roast chicken for dinner, the celebs must run around looking for keys before a timer runs out, otherwise the chicken will explode!
09:00 pm Bull S05 E06
10:00 pm Bull Rpt

Thursday 21 January
07:30 pm I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! Tonight’s trial sees two campmates head to the Land Down Under. Trial that is. Will they score enough stars to stem the rumbling tummies of a hungry camp?
09:00 pm Law & Order: SVU Season 22 Premiere
10:00 pm Blue Bloods S11 E05
11:00 pm This Is Us
12:00 am The Project Rpt
01:00 am The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Friday 22 January
07:30 pm The Living Room Rpt
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S28 E13 Rebel Wilson, Keeley Hawes, Noel Clarke, Ant Middleton & M. Night Shyamalan.
10:30 pm The Project Rpt
11:30 pm The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Saturday 23 January
06:00 pm Bondi Rescue Rpt
07:00 pm Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Series Premiere
08:00 pm Movie: The Sapphires (2012)
10:05 pm Movie: Motherhood (2009)

3 Likes

Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly.

Premieres Saturday, 23 January At 7.30pm

Naughty Corner Not Cutting It? Time To Telephone The Toddler Tamer.

When it comes to dummy spits and hissy fits, only one person can stop them. Meet Laura Amies, known within mother’s groups as The Toddler Tamer.

Since Santa’s watchful eye is no longer around to keep naughty children in line, and we’re fresh out of persuasive techniques after a trying year of more one on one time with our toddlers than any sane person would ever recommend, it’s the perfect time to call in the help of childcare expert Laura Amies, for the premiere of Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly on Saturday, 23 January at 7.30pm on 10.

Supernanny Laura Amies takes the tears and tantrums in her stride as she restores harmony for desperate parents across the United Kingdom with a good dollop of common sense.

Each episode will feature three different families experiencing bad behavioural issues with their little ones. No tantrum is too big to tackle, from a toddler with a dangerous obsession for running away, to night-time negotiations, extreme sibling rivalry and meltdowns of epic proportions.

Ah, the toddler years. You’re not alone if you pre-emptively apologise to everyone around you upon entering a public space as you anticipate the warning signs of a Terrible Twos Tantrum.

Child behaviour expert Laura aims to teach even the naughtiest toddlers how to listen, have self-control, obedience and good manners. Have your child’s favourite glitter pen handy, it’s time to take notes!

So is it airing at 7pm or 7:30?

Update:

2021 Sunrise Ceremony. Tuesday, 26 January At 6.00am AEDT On 10.

Acknowledging And Embracing A Shared Future Of Our Great Nation.

As we approach January 26, we’re inviting all Australians to deepen their understanding of our national day.

Broadcast live from Queensland’s Minjerribah (North Stradbroke Island) for the first time, the 2021 Sunrise Ceremony invites audiences to enhance their relationship with Australia’s past, present and future, as the dawn rises.

The special two hour event will be hosted by Studio 10 and 10 News First ’s Narelda Jacobs and NITV’s John Paul Janke. The Ceremony will feature Quandamooka representatives (the Traditional Owners of Minjerribah), respective Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander voices including Guyala Bayles, public figures such as Kerry O’Brien, plus incredible musical performances by Electric Fields and Troy Cassar-Daley, among others.

2021 marks the second year this special event has been simulcast between 10, NITV and SBS.

1 Like

This is interesting:

“and sources have told TV Blackbox that upcoming game show The Cube with Andy Lee is compelling television. We’ve heard stories of production staff glued to the monitors as the recordings have taken place. Apparently, this is addictive television like we’ve never seen before”.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2021/01/15/channel-10s-hot-summer-ratings-could-lead-to-bigger-things-in-2021/

4 Likes

They said the same thing about Celebrity Name Game

4 Likes

Not really.

2 Likes