Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

What? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was fixed for the Queensland broadcast.

1 Like

It is 20 years since Rove Live started on 10 next year. I wonder if 10 could convince Rove to do a reunion of the original format with some of the regulars. See if there is a real chance for a variety/chat show again.

4 Likes

Friends is on 10 Peach from next Monday - Thursday at 7pm.

It’s still not fixed on 10 in Melbourne. Got another ad today. Not going to go on about it though. It’s there problem. But what a waste of a 15 second slot. I’d be fuming if I was management.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ten Network 2020

One-hour special Jamie Oliver: The Naked Chef Bares All, which debuted on Channel 4 UK in late August, will air on 10 Tuesday week (October 22) at 7.30pm.

Now I know why 10 made a low key announcement on the debut of One Born Every Minute Australia, because it will follow the Jamie Oliver special. Could be another low rating night.
It also means The Masked Singer grand final should be on October 21.

So who holds first run rights to Bob’s Burgers now?

Should have just aired One Born Every Minute at 7:30 - or can’t they?

1 Like

My exact thoughts.

Can’t help but think the same, especially if the special is only a one episode event.

I think 10 could show The Amazing Race Australia at 7.30pm Tuesdays as well. The Jamie Oliver special is just a timeslot filler.

1 Like

Or a money spinner for Ten which is why they persist with it.

Christmas with Australian Women’s Weekly, which has been on Nine’s schedule for the past decade, is moving to 10, with Sarah Harris to host.

3 Likes

I would count this as part of the 50 week schedule but this only gets us to 16 Dec. I think yeh have fallen short this year. Maybe in 2020 with them starting Jan 5 they might make the 50 weeks.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Isn’t the Women’s Weekly aimed at over 50’s Ten is supposed to be going for under 50’s ? Never seen the show though, so assuming the title with “Women’s Weekly” just means aimed at women?

And it only took 87 years to make that connection. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems like a show that would fit 7 better, but I guess it’s more content than Ten needs.

10 still has eight episodes of Changing Rooms left. They could be shown in the two weeks before Christmas (week beginning December 8).

3 Likes