Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

10’s Wednesday shares can go and die with this kind of trash in it. Basically wasting the lead-in from Bachelor in Paradise.

Take your point, but I think they’re referring to 7:30pm with the whole 50 week schedule thing.

I think it was noted on the tv blackbox website that there wasn’t a new episode of SVU available hence the repeat, but with new Bull and Hawaii Five-O coming to Wednesday nights the show hasn’t been rescheduled yet.

I would be very suprised if a network is only talking about 7:30-8:30 as being their schedule.

And even if that is the case they already stuffed that up by showing an Ambulance repeat in that slot.

If there is no SVU left then why aren’t they just showing Bull?

10 made a promise to show new content for 50 weeks. It is a complete bust and we aren’t even halfway through that ratings period.

and they wonder why abc beats 10 all the time

2 Likes

I’m a Celebrity
Sunday Night Takeaway
Ambulance Australia
One Born Every Minute
Hughsey
Show Me The Movie
Bachelor In Paradise
Bachelor
Bachelorette
Masterchef
Dancing with the Stars
Changing Rooms (ok, flopped)
Taboo
Kinne Tonight
Trial By Kyle
Bring Back Saturday Night
Australian Survivor
The Living Room
Have You Been Paying Attention
Gogglebox (x2)
Bondi Rescue

Yeap, complete bust.

3 Likes

The Twilight Zone will be on 10’s main channel from Easter Thursday.

So why are there repeats of SVU 13 weeks into their claimed 50 week schedule?

You are clearly ingnoring the issue.

And even though you go and list a heap of shows, most of which don’t rate well and were commissioned on very poor figures, 10 has nights where their main channel gets around 6%. I am sorry their schedule is a BUST.

3 Likes

Surprised you haven’t said this one flopped yet. The figures are extremely underwhelming on the main channel.

It’s a byproduct of frastracking US dramas. There are a few US shows in 10’s schedule like L&O and the NCIS’s that are currently broadcast within days of their US broadcast. However, as we know, in the US the networks like to ‘sprinkle’ in a few repeats across the broadcast season, so 10’s schedule is somewhat at the mercy of what happens in the US. Of course, 10 could choose to randomly insert another show when the US shows a repeat but at this stage they are copying using the US model.

3 Likes

I totally get that but if you claim a 50 week schedule you surely plan for this.

And really your argument isn’t relevant considering SVU is out the following week for new episodes of Bull which are currently available to 10 anyway.

Most of the schedule is underperforming or in repeat mode, and they schedule new content at 10.30pm at the start of a long weekend? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I suggest that 10 want to premiere the new seasons off the back of Bach in Paradise.

Outside of news, 7.30 is about the only timeslot they (7, 9 and 10) care about. Anything decent after 8.30 or 9.00 is a bonus these days :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ah so HYBPA? Gogglebox, Travel Guides, Interview, Bad Mothers, Doctor Doctor, Instant Hotel, Hughesy, SeaChange etc is considered to be bonuses? We sure get a lot of bonuses every year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Out of 3 networks spread across a year that’s not a very impressive list.

5 Likes

I should’ve added the pleothra of local shows after 8.30 the ABC shows.

Still not quite nearly enough though, I agree.

I mentioned only 7, 9 and 10. ABC is different entirely.

No new episode available.

No new episodes of anything? Again that is not a 50 week schedule.

What about Ambulance Australia? There will be episodes left of that.

Fair enough waiting for Bull to start off the back of Bachelor in Paradise. But the SVU repeats are completely shocking. Esepcially when new episodes have failed to crack 200k.

Then you’d have people complaining of random other shows airing in the middle of them and the fans being unable to follow those shows being used as the filler.