Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I know that CBS has owned Ten for almost 12 months, but it will take a lot to re-build after the way Murdoch, Packer and Gordon trashed the network to try and buy it for a song.

Since then they walked away from Foxtel deals. It comes down to, how many encores of week to week shows like Law And Order, NCIS etc can we take in prime time? At least Ten arent flogging the week to week shows to death

Yes agree but they need to fast track anything they can get their hands on while the cupboard is so empty.

Trial By Kyle seemed to be more like a parody of Judge Judy. Perhaps Kyle would be more suited to Jerry Springer late night style show. Ten could insert 5 minute news updates at start and end of the show to give it a late night program feel whilst feeling relevant

1 Like

Or strip it at 6pm weeknights.

They just finished filming so post production probably still being done.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mock Schedules

All of the networks need to move back towards tight formats for the viewers - look at how Nine really draws out the Rugby League on Sundays and how Nine treated the Cricket in the end - coming on an hour earlier than scheduled start of play, its the same with reality formats, they just drag them out

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but for all you Instagram users it appears TEN have embraced the platform and have created their own account.

Even though the handle spells TEN, there are lots of numerical 10’s in the bio and used in hashtags :wink:

https://www.instagram.com/channeltenau/ or @channeltenau

2 Likes

wait a minute… they only just now created an insta? O_O
How does Ten’s social media team still have a job.

5 Likes

Putting the hashtags in the post rather than in the first comment would be something Ten can hopefully learn very quickly.

They have however had a Ten News page on Instagram for four years.

1 Like

Well they’ve had the @ten_insider Instagram for years, which has close to 27k followers and posts somewhat regularly.

I’m no social media expert and haven’t had an account for near 6 months now, but not sure what you mean? I took a look and what they’ve posted so far seems fine to me…

That has close to 5.5k followers and hasn’t been used since December 2016 :man_shrugging:t3:

Technically none are in the can. They film each game all at once with different contestants and edit it all together into episodes later on. There would be plenty of footage by now though, the 8th session of filming was last night.

1 Like

There was a casting promo for the new ‘Reno Swap’ during The Sunday Project tonight.

Week commencing 9 September 2018

Sunday 9 September
07:30 pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures S3 Ep06 and 07
08:30 pm Movie: Red 2
10.50 pm Sports Tonight
11:33 pm Elementary S6 Ep07

Monday 10 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
08:30 pm Have You Been Paying Attention?
09:30 pm Street Smart
10:00 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
11:00 pm Man With A Plan S2 Ep17

Tuesday 11 September
07:30 pm Australian Survivor
09:00 pm Bull S2 Ep17
10:00 pm NCIS: Los Angeles x 2 Rpt

Wednesday 12 September
07:30 pm The Bachelor Australia
08:30 pm Movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O Rpt

Thursday 13 September
07:30 pm The Bachelor Australia
08:30 pm Gogglebox S8 Ep03
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep20
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 14 September
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Russell Coight’s All Aussie Adventures TBC Rpt
09:00 pm Have You Been Paying Attention? Rpt
10:00 pm Street Smart Rpt
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 15 September
06:00 pm Territory Cops x 3 Rpt
07:30 pm Rugby: Wallabies v Argentina
10:00 pm Movie: Space Cowboys (2000)

Market variations will be posted laster.

Double ep of Coight next week, if I’m not mistaken aren’t there only 7 eps of this season?

Yes that is the season final

So wallabies v Argentina to be played in Gold Coast? That’s back to back rugby games in Queensland

And the old reshuffling of Sports Tonight yet again! Keep it at a regular time if you want viewers! Idiots!

What is Ten going to show on Sunday nights with All Aussie Adventures finishing? It can’t show Blind Date because Take Me Out is on Seven during the week.

1 Like