06:30 pm Scorpion – S2 Ep6
07.30 pm Modern Family S7 – Ep21 and S6 Ep4
08:30 pm The People V. OJ Simpson – Ep9
09:30 pm NCIS: New Orleans – S2 Ep12
10:30 pm Limitless – S1 Ep21
11:30 pm The Graham Norton Show

Monday 25 April
07:30 pm All Star Family Feud
Radio duo Ryan ‘Fitzy’ Fitzgerald and Michael ‘Wippa’ Wipfli are set to put their friendship and families to the test in this episode. Will Fitzy or Wippa be the ultimate winner?
08:30 pm CSI: Cyber – S2 Ep14 and Ep15
10:30 pm Sherlock Holmes: Elementary – S4 Ep 13

Tuesday 26 April
07:30 pm Bondi Rescue – S11 Ep10
08:00 pm Territory Cops – S2 Ep10
08:30 pm NCIS – S13 Ep13
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S7 Ep13
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles – S4 Ep8

Wednesday 27 April
07:30 pm Long Lost Family
Forty-nine-year-old Susan searches for her biological mother Brenda. Meanwhile, 45-year-old Natalieann longs to reconnect with her father Bill who she has not spoken to for 24 years.
08:30 pm Madam Secretary – S2 Ep20
09:30 pm The Good Wife – S7 Ep20
10:30 pm Hawaii FiveO – S5 Ep12

Thursday 28 April
07:30 pm Modern Family – S7 Ep5 and Ep6
08:30 pm Gogglebox
09:30 pm Law & Order: S.V.U. – S17 Ep12
10:30 pm Blue Bloods – S6 Ep7

Friday 29 April
07:30 pm The Living Room
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show - S19 Ep4 Special guests Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant. Plus, a musical performance by Eurovision hopefuls Joe and Jake.
09:30 PM Movie: Gallipoli

Saturday 30 April
06:30 PM Bondi Vet
07:30 PM Shark
08:30 PM X Men First Class

Scorpion is out of the schedule and so is Limitless. Rio 2 will be at 7.30 with People Vs O.J. Simpson at 9.30pm

How do you feel about that? You weren’t a big fan of them moving OJ.

Still a piece of shit schedule.

1 Like

Shark will conclude this Saturday, rather earlier then expected. Scorpion still remains in the schedule. At a new time and new day of Saturday at 7.30pm

Masterchef from 1 May

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/masterchef-australia/366/157?u=tv.cynic

Scorpion will have Part 1 of 2 on April 30 with the part 2 the very next day. The People Vs O.J. Simpson will move to 8.30 due to the fact that Ten has Formula 1 live at 9.30pm

No one will care… All low rating content. I’m sure you and the other viewer that watches these programs will manage.

3 Likes

People v OJ is actually very good. But it’s on a tin pot channel and is niche content anyway.

1 Like

I’ve lost count with all these changes. OJ Simpson is now at 9.30pm to 11.30pm with NCIS: NO out. Limitless still out.
http://www.throng.com.au/2016/04/amendment-season-final-people-v-o-j-simpson-update-ncis-new-orleans/

They could have done a lot better with the scheduling of this episode of NCIS: New Orleans. After all they went to the trouble of bringing it out of order so both parts air in the same week. 9.30 last night after part 1 on NCIS probably the better one to keep that audience for longer into the night. Instead wasted late on a Sunday night where you are practically pushing people to timeshift it.

1 Like

You must be annoyed at this decision by ten. You were hell bent on keeping it at 8:30!

1 Like

Long Lost Family is out for next week. All Star Family Feud will air on Monday and Wednesday.

What a dumb move. Should have just kept it for Wednesday 8:30.

I think it’s because they have 1 All Star Family Feud episode up their sleave not knowing when MKR would finish up, so want to get it out of the way. It must be the I’m a Celebrity vs. Real Housewives of Melbourne episode on the Wednesday.

Although even if Ten had these shows up their sleaves… they should just play them at 8.30 after Masterchef. It’s not like they have a heap of better things in their schedule and I actually think All Star Family Feud could do alright coming straight off Masterchef.

1 Like

it could be moved to 7.30 Thursday, as last night figures show that the show is heading south and nearly got beaten by Madam Secretary

It’s about time Ten had some guts and dropped a show. ALthough All Star Family Feud is hardly going to do much better.

Never happy. Always whingeing about Ten something. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And what would you have suggested?

tentpole reality. Surely they could have something lined up between I’m a Celeb and Masterchef

Well if they had that don’t you think they would have screened it? They don’t so dropping shows with no alternative makes no sense. The way it is, they have reality most of the year already.