Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

I think they will air it on Thursdays 8:30 once Gogglebox finishes.

1 Like

Angela Bishop said on Studio 10 this morning that Roseanne is coming to TEN later this year.

They have current ads saying its coming soon.

Utilising the MasterChef lead-in I think. Combined with Have You Been Paying Attention, All Aussie Adventures, Body Hack and possibly Shark Tank, Ten should have a solid mid-year line-up.

1 Like

All Aussie Adventures is apparently going to be later in the year.

I know
That’s why l posted what Ange said because it didn’t make sense to me.
Time will tell l suppose.

If Ten doesn’t fast track Roseanne will it suffer in the ratings ? I mean Young Sheldon didn’t seem to .

Its on ten it will probably suffer no matter when they air it.

2 Likes

Yes.

Young Sheldon might have rated 2m if fast tracked.

As if. Nothing rates 2m.

6 Likes

The only way Young Sheldon would have reached 2m is if it had been fast tracked to 2002.

10 Likes

too many alternatives these days (eg stan netflix etc) to achieve 2m

or if we counted metro + regional numbers

How about no.

Aside from the biggest annual sporting events, I don’t think any programs on Australian TV get over 2 million viewers these days.

Occasionally there’ll be Grand Finales and/or “Winner Announced” segments of the realities that get around the 1.5-1.8 million mark, but that’s just about as good as it gets.

I know its not very often but I have to agree with No - as it is too many of the Metropolitan channels try and include regional figures to say we are number 1 - especially in cases like Sunrise - which airs on Prime7/GWN7, Southern Cross and 7QLD - Prime7/GWN7 and Southern Cross have separate owners so how can you reliably count those figures in your numbers - maybe valid if selling national advertising - but also note that Prime7/GWN7 dump overnight programming from Channel 7 to air 4 to 6 hour blocks of infomercials.

Perhaps that gets a little away from the argument - but lets say back in the day when regionals aired Home And Away at 5:30pm instead of the time in metropolitan areas - how can you count something that airs in a different slot.

I guess the suggestion is no different to TEN originally trying could all of the different times and stations for Family Feud when it first started and I guess networks will always try to manipulate ratings data - but again I agree that they shouldnt be count metropolitan and regionals together

Week commencing 8 April 2018

Sunday 8 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep5
09:00 pm NCIS S15 Ep18
10:00 pm SEAL Team Ep13

Monday 9 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep6
09:00 pm Law and Order SVU: S19 Ep17
10:00 pm Law and Order SVU: Rpt

Tuesday 10 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep7
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem
09:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles S9 Ep16
10:30 pm NCIS: Los Angeles Rpt

Wednesday 11 April
07:30 pm Bachelor in Paradise Ep8
08:30 pm The Graham Norton Show S23 E01 Series 23 Premiere
Guests include: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Tom Holland and Kylie Minogue.
09:30 pm This Is Us S2 Ep10
10:30 pm Hawaii Five-O S8 Ep17

Thursday 12 April
07:30 pm Show Me the Movie! Ep4
08:30 pm Gogglebox S7 Ep10
09:30 pm Blue Bloods S8 Ep8
10:30 pm Blue Bloods Rpt

Friday 13 April
07:30 pm Living Room
08:30 pm Hughesy, We Have a Problem Rpt
09:30 pm The Graham Norton Show Rpt
10:30 pm TBA

Saturday 14 April
06:00 pm David Attenborough’s Natural Curiosities
06:30 pm Bondi Rescue x 2 Rpt
07:30 pm TBA
08:30 pm TBA
09:30 pm TBA
10:30 pm TBA

Is that the finale of gogglebox?

Yep.

I highly doubt this will happen, but personally I think it’d be nice if Seven were to give Ten/Foxtel/EdemolShine Australia permission to review the Opening Ceremony of the Commonwealth Games for Gogglebox’s season finale on April 11/12.

2 Likes