Ten Network - Programs and Schedules

29 Jan 2017
5pm - TEN Eyewitness News
6pm - Family Feud Sunday
6:30pm - Bondi Rescue (return)
7pm - I’m a Celebrity… Get me Out of Here! (return)

According to an article on news.com.au, 24 will premiere Sunday Feb 12 at 8:30 Pm.

For me, instant fail. No chance of success.

1 Like

There is no interest in this so it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Final Line Up Announced For Australia Day Concert.
Australian Superstars Confirmed For Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House Concert.
Thursday, 26 January From 7.30pm. On TEN And WIN Network.

As the sun sets on Australia Day, fireworks will light up the sky as Human Nature, The Wiggles, James Morrison and Russell Morris join Australian music superstars Tina Arena, Guy Sebastian and Dami Im on stage at the spectacular Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House concert, hosted by Family Feud’s Grant Denyer and broadcasting live from 7.30pm on Thursday, 26 January on TEN and WIN Network.

Travelling from their base in Las Vegas, Human Nature will return home to Sydney to perform at the Opera House and celebrate what it means to be Australian.

With a career spanning more than 25 years, the awesome foursome – Toby Allen, Phil Burton and brothers Andrew and Michael Tierney – have sold more than 2.5 million albums and topped the Australian albums chart four times.

Human Nature’s Toby Allen said: “We’re such proud Australians and always shout out to our Aussie fans in our audience in the US most nights. It’s such an honour to join our fellow artists celebrating Australian culture with live music at such an iconic location in our home city.”

Iconic children’s music group, The Wiggles (Anthony Field, Lachlan Gillespie, Simon Pryce and Emma Watkins) will swap their iconic skivvies for plain clothes to perform a selection of classic rock hits.

Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House will also feature Kerri-Anne Kennerley with backstage interviews and live crosses to Gretel Killeen from country music’s heartland, Tamworth.

With an impressive all Australian line-up, stunning Opera House and Sydney Harbour backdrop and thriving atmosphere, the spectacular family entertainment Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House concert is not to be missed.

For more information on Australia Day and to purchase tickets to Australia Day 2017 – Live At The Opera House, please visit www.australiaday.com.au.

1 Like

NCIS returning Tuesday 7 February At 8.30pm

With a Double Episode?

Also Life In Pieces and The Odd Couple are returning Monday 30 January at 9pm and 10pm.

1 Like

Will they be in HD this year? How come Ten keeps Life In Pieces and The Odd Couple in that slot even though they don’t rate well? Is it because there isn’t much else they could there?

Why are they bothering?

1 Like

This is Us - wednesdays 830 from Feb 8…slow tracked from the US

^ It is what I have expected. Wednesday 8.30pm is a good timeslot for This is Us which has 18 episodes in the first season. Assuming one episodes airs each week, it means Sisters or Offspring will not be shown until mid year.

Which is what we would expect.
It is a good slot for the show and I hope it does ok figures for TEN, assuming 700k would be considered a win for the timeslot.

I have really enjoyed This Is Us to date, it feels like a good replacement for Parenthood.

How long before it gets moved to a later slot or Eleven? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Knowing Ten probably never. It can rate 200k and still be considered a hit in the views of Ten.

To be fair though 8:30 Wednesdays are quite a good slot for the show. Ten now only have two timeslots to fill up. Hopefully we get some Australian content in both of them. So far we have been thrown only American crap. And it is doubtful we will be given any Australian content on Mondays post 8:30 with Life in Pieces confirmed for 9pm, which means either I’m a Celebrity will go until 9pm or Modern Family will go 8:30 Mondays.

Way too reliant on the low rating I’m a celebrity. Ten in free fall u til master chef in May.

I thought Celebrity does good figures. It depends on what good means. Just FYI, the average for the show was 750k last year.

Both Sunday and Monday episodes of Celebrity goes for 90 minutes. Which would mean that Modern Family won’t air at 8.30 Mondays.

Yeah, there’s Ten’s standards and then there’s everyone else’s standards. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There’s total people and there are advertiser friendly demographics :sunglasses: