Ten (Darwin Digital Television)

1 Like

Good to see they spell checked the email address on the first one - netbalnt.org.au hopefully nobody emails that one.

3 Likes

Staffroom Stars;

Out of the 3 viewers outside of prime time, I doubt anyone will.

What’s concerning to me is 10 Darwin runs an in-house production company making ads of similar quality at hefty prices.

https://www.admade.com.au/tv

1 Like

Looks more like OpenOffice to me.

1 Like

Based on the phone number and ABN used it’s a private side gig of the 10 Darwin GM. Bit strange.

2 Likes

Yes but the two businesses operate together. 10 Darwin packages offer ad production with admade when you advertise. (Which they have since stopped advertising their packages on their website…)

It just sounds like the GM is pocketing money from 10 Darwin using her ad business ontop of her salary. It’s either fraud or she is a genius.

It smells off to me. Every employment contract I’ve ever seen prohibits working another job on work time. Even if the production work is done after hours and/or with contractors, packaging the sales together really blurs that line. It’s certainly not an arrangement I’d be happy with under my watch.

1 Like

I’m glad someone deleted that.

3 Likes

This channel has become unbearable to watch outside of prime time.

They have made local segments for almost everything you could think of and half the adbreaks air all of them in 1 consistent row. I almost went blind and caught epilepsy from the dip to white transitions. I counted about 20 within 1 ad.

It’s fine to have community space and maybe another segment but having 8 of them with 2-3 being very similar is too much. They all have the same voiceover and sponsors. I’ve noticed a lot of the business related ones are also advertisers on the network.

4 Likes

At least they’re somewhat fresh. 10 Central is still playing back-to-back CSA’s almost every break. Some of them date back to when the channel began in 2010.

4 Likes

Oh dear. Imparja don’t really care about 10 Central at this stage.

There just needs to be someone at SCA who reviews these ads before they actually go to air. They are going straight to CAD without being looked at.

1 Like

does 10 Central, its sub-channels and the 7 sub-channels still have “travelogue” segments during the ad breaks?

This segment has returned to DDT;

Once again, they’ve incorrectly spelled the email server but also rather weird for a cleaning business to use. I hope no one emails it;

70da00700dcca3e5f17c44e21704b1eb

The voiceover is making me sleep.

4 Likes
1 Like

I hope they’ve also been able to fill the “Executive Postions” and the “White & Blue Collar Postions” too.

1 Like

Some more content:

3 Likes

Honestly these are just embarrassing.

1 Like

They keep on submitting 4:3 ads to CAD so their ads turn out stretched.

The first ad is just “yuck”. It’s like the management of a station most-likely abounded by SCA (in flavor of their rebadged Seven station) don’t understand how local content producing works.