Ten (Darwin Digital Television)

Darwin Community Space:

10 Likes

I wonder whether Ten Darwin still use this Sponsor Billboard:

This was unintentionally aired on the TDT10 feed a couple of years ago (with 9/11 bottleshop being the sponsor as the obvious giveaway here) but I think the actual billboard was also used on DDT from memory.

DTD’s Community Space a clever idea. It helps localise what would otherwise be a straight Ten feed, and provides useful (if limited) local content which would be all but alien on most of the other JVs.

I’d really like to think that they don’t, because the overall quality was terrible IMO!

Although they haven’t updated their LCNs or site yet, Ten Darwin has got a site overhaul eariler this year and it looks cool!

https://www.tendarwin.com.au/

New 10 Darwin logo:

No others changes to the site nor Ten Central’s logo has been updated.

5 Likes

The site has been given another makeover with a much better logo.

2 Likes

This is it:

4 Likes

Looks great. Still no update to Ten Central’s site though.

1 Like

Ten Darwin’s Twitter still looking like its October 2018

https://twitter.com/tendarwin

4 Likes

More like October 2012, since it was mid-2013 that Ten replaced the royal blue & yellow “glossy” version of the logo with the ligher blue and white/silver variant(s) which would remain in use until the current logo was launched! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

10 Likes

The the multichannel pages has been updated on the site, but the 10 Bold one oddly has the outdated ONE logo (plus “What you’ll see on ONE”).

Also, @WAtvVideos where did you get these images from?

They would be screenshots taken from the channel.

1 Like

Not sure where to post but Channel 10 is currently off the air in Darwin at the moment on my TV.

Facebook Post:

b4896bbdfee57ca5b340dc21ab5d1f05

1b81612c5a6fde905edc7c03141e1650

4 Likes

10 Central also had incorrect ad break timings last night from what I’ve read - clearly an issue at SCA’s end

1 Like

Another marvellous creation from 10 Darwin.

More garbage from 10.

1 Like

Comparing to previous content with their own manager featuring on it, quite a downgrade.

Those spots look like they were made in Powerpoint! :confused:

2 Likes