Ten Cricket Coverage

Nice job Ten

After the closer this was on screen for well over 30 seconds

Possibly a SCA Ten Northern NSW error? I did notice that the watermark looked different to what Ten is using in the metro areas!

1 Like

This error didn’t go to air in WINland. They just cut to their usual sponsor board and a few promos before the next show started.

2 Likes

SCA NNSW we get this regularly

1 Like

Melbourne got the generic network BBL sponsor board & straight to “NCIS: New Orleans”

Roz looks like she’s about to have a nervous breakdown every time she is on camera. Hopefully she can just relax and enjoy the role because at the moment she is unfortunately a terrible host.

Sounds really bad, Rutzie! Anyone have any clips of her hosting style? I don’t want to make a comment on it until I see it, because even when I highlighted dreadful Mel’s style last season (and during the Sochi Olympics), I was accused of being anti-female on this board (such is the nature of Australian discourse these days; very sad).

She seriously lacks confidence and a natural ability to ad Iib and think on her feet. It’s unfortunate, but hopefully she finds her feet as the tournament continues.

At least she seems keen on taking my advice on Twitter haha:

@Roz_Kelly if you need to have notes on the field get a clipboard! It looks like amateur hour with your paper flapping around. @tensporttv

— The Idiot Box (@TheIdiotBoxAU) December 27, 2016

@TheIdiotBoxAU thanks for the tip 👌🏻.

— Roz Kelly (@Roz_Kelly) December 27, 2016
2 Likes

It’s hard to tell with Roz - there’s times when she’s okay and relaxed but there’s other times (particularly when she’s ad libbing) when she stumbles quite a far bit and looks like a deer in the headlights

1 Like

As if you actually messaged her. How rude.

Did it occur to you, that her executive producer has told her what to do & makes her have the script in her hand (as she is the host)?

Roz is doing fine, Ch 10’s BBL coverage is very laid-back and ad lib :slight_smile:

NB/
Is this thread seriously just going to be filled with negative comments about Roz?

2 Likes

He did.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheIdiotBoxAU/status/813705379393650689
https://mobile.twitter.com/Roz_Kelly/status/813707950170611712

How is it rude?

I don’t think it is rude. At least he said it straight to her. Rather than bitching on a forum. She seemed to appreciated it.

4 Likes

Remember that security guard who casually caught the six on the boundary at the Adelaide Strikers’ last home game? He was invited to open tonight’s coverage.

Which is unusual given that sort of approach usually leads to instant blocking.

Roz, Ricky & Flemo looking pretty sharp from where I’m sitting :ok_hand:

MCC… Melb Derby… New Years Day

3 Likes

Ten News Melbourne’s traffic reporter doing the birds-eye shots of the 'G for Ten Sport tonight :helicopter:

I can see the ATN chopper buzzing around.

NB/
I know the network has an agreement, but surely a drone or something would have been easier?

stop posting on Media Spy while you’re meant to be enjoying the cricket Luke!

5 Likes

Our very own roving reporter lol @LukeMovieMan

7 Likes