SydneyOnAirTV Mocks

My mocks will now be posted here.

3 Likes

Solid collection, 8/10

12 Likes

I reported all my posts in random Mocks and asked them to move to my new thread.

This thread will probably become my favourite on this forum now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks haha :slight_smile:

8/10 you say? Is that all @SydneyOnAirTV’s continued great work deserves! Rarely are things a perfect 10/10 but this is definitely very deserving of it in here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks!

Appreciate the kind words! :slight_smile:

@SydneyOnAirTV Would love to see a mock for a 2018 rebranded Sky News Australia, Sky News Business and Sky News Weather :slight_smile:

All graphics IF Stranger Things aired on Seven. 80s rebrand :stuck_out_tongue:

IDENT

Signpost

Lineups

(1989 logo)

PRG

WM

35 Likes

That 7 logo actually looks really nice.

2 Likes

Seven Marriage Equality mock… (Airing at the end of a program)

8 Likes

How about that with the old 1980’s rainbow logo?

2 Likes

:rainbow::rainbow:

6 Likes

SSM themed lower thirds…

8 Likes

Simple Ten Christmas themed graphics…

10 Likes

Would’ve been funny to do a “Happy Thanksgiving” in consideration of the network’s new ownership. Perhaps a turkey with Lachlan or Bruce’s face laying the Ten logo.

5 Likes

To me this looks neater, similar to what they had in their previous 7news package:

9 Likes

More Seven News Lower Thirds

9 Likes

Not a mock for TV, but a mock for Mosman Council. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last year, Balmoral Beach, Mosman had a sign mentioning how it would appreciate anyone to come up with ideas or suggestions for a design on the pathway. I put my 2 cents worth and sent them a design…

So next time you visit Balmoral, think of me :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes