Random Mocks

Officially, I think the “Split 7” circle logo was introduced for all of Seven’s On-Air Presentation on 23/1/1989 although it was used on some news promos earlier.

Aside from that point, it’s a good mock as always! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

80s themed lineups…

26 Likes

The rainbow 7 kinda feels fresh again. So many design possibilities with just a little polish.

14 Likes

I would love to see Seven use these logos again.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SydneyOnAirTV Mocks

Yeah, that’s very true. Not all are static photoshop images however, as I’ve seen some members on here (and on other media sites I frequent) upload videos packages to YouTube and the like over the years which are also quite amazing and wouldn’t look out of place. I agree though, it wouldn’t be an easy job.

2 Likes

Doing an animated mockup in After Effects is also quite different to implementing in character generator software.

4 Likes

That’s true, when I went to Network Ten, the character generator software was used only for PRG’s which would be made first in After Effects, then sent to the software for text editing. The rest, like promos and signposts, all done in Photoshop and After Effects, then sent to the play-out software. Can’t be that difficult, if you are a pro. Just my IMO. May be wrong.

1 Like

VizRT, Chyron, Ross XPression, etc are character generator software programs and are used for more than just PRGs. Those are what I was referring to.

2 Likes

Something I whipped up on Photoshop. I know the chances of this ever happening are extremely slim, but it’s an idea I got off Popedia and I decided to make it into something. I’m thinking about turning this into a proper promo on After Effects. It’ll give me something to do, now that I have finished my HSC. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

very nice

2 Likes

best feeling ever!!

3 Likes

You’re too young to be watching Game of Thrones!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Game of Thrones is the bomb no matter what age :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks SydneyOnAirTV! :slight_smile:

At the present time, I agree! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, so i’m old enough to buy alcohol and be trialed as an adult, but not old enough to be watching Game of Thrones? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It actually makes my skin crawl thinking of how Nine would stuff that show up if their programmers got their grubby hands on it. They’d cut to a commercial in the middle of the red wedding or you’d get a bloody great big pop up for Family Food Fight in the middle of Joffrey’s death scene.

You only have to think back to how they managed to screw up premium dramas like The Sopranos and Six Feet Under to realise it would be a mistake for Nine to acquire such content again. JB Hi Fi and Sanity have Nine to thank for their bumper DVD box set sales back then because it was impossible to enjoy those shows on free to air.

6 Likes

Based on a CBS Affliate logo (to be fair, this will probably not happen).

10 Likes

Terrible.

Firstly, the WIN is not big enough and secondly where’s our mate blue stain gone? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, in WIN tradition that should be half-arsedly covering that CBS eye logo. It’s the WIN Network after all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hmmm. Needs more American.

16 Likes