Supermarkets and Retail

Some of those Aldi brands aren’t too bad. But the whole Kmart obsession I am starting to get annoyed with.

Anko doesn’t make undies. I think. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not officially… :joy:

https://www.kmart.com.au/search/?searchTerm=anko&f.Product%20Type=Full%20Brief&f.Product%20Type=Briefs

So they make women’s undies.

Closet I’ve come would be Bonds making male G-bangers. Quite comfy for bed.

1 Like

Well, you’re out of the “closet” now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m sure plenty of straight men wear G-bangers too.

Not a gay or straight thing. I’m just saying you’ve outed yourself as a G-banger wearer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

From time to time, I do. I’ve also worn the odd jockstrap.

Whoa! :joy:

Anko is Kmart home brand.

2 Likes

Dear Westfield

How many different ways can you wear a friggin trench coat?

Do you wear one with nothing on underneath like one of Rolf Harris’s friends?

With your fancy underwear and imagination, I reckon there’d be more than five ways!

He just teams it up with his arseless chaps. :joy:

No, more of them would involve the “flasher” look. That you probably pioneered. :rofl:

Now that I wouldn’t wear. No support for the meat and 4 veg. :rofl:

This photo of the former George Street entrance to Hunter Connection being demolished was posted on Instagram today. It’s part of a new office development with a link to the new metro station in Hunter Street.

1 Like

I don’t do trenchcoats :grin:

No, you just run around in the nuddy and treat the world like it’s your own personal nudist colony. :laughing:

1 Like

The Sydney Airport line (and stations aside from Wolli Ck) is privately owned as well. Several years ago the government did a deal to subsidise the fares from Green Square and Mascot which is why those stations now have ‘normal’ fares.

1 Like

It was one of the stupidest agreements any government signed for infrastructure. If I take a train to Mascot it’s $2.65 but if I go to the airport it’s $18.39. It costs us far less by taxi or uber so I’ve never taken the train.

1 Like

If you are going from say Green Square or Wolli Creek to the airport, yes I’d agree taxi or uber is cheaper. But from Central station, maybe not.

2 Likes

Are you sure it isn’t a reskinned Target?

(It looks very good)