Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Sunrise extended its lead over Today on Tuesday to an even 100,000. For Today, Brisbane recorded more viewers than Melbourne. Nationally, ABC News Breakfast was 15,000 behind.

8 Likes

Thursday -

Nat hosting with Sam and Angie Asimus reading news this morning.

5 Likes

Sunrise lifted to almost 300k on Wednesday morning putting it 110,000 ahead of Today.

12 Likes

Friday -

Nat hosting with Kochie and Angie Asimus reading news.

4 Likes

Some of the One Nation coverage on Sunrise this morning

2 Likes

It’s Friday and Kochie is hosting.

1 Like

But Kochie had yesterday off…

2 Likes

Exactly, so it’s not always Friday that he has off. He takes one day off a week.

2 Likes

Does it matter?

No.

2 Likes

Sunrise made the top 20 on Thursday with 287,000. Today was almost +80,000 behind.

6 Likes

Today was actually nearly 100k behind yesterday.

Sam and Nat hosted yesterday because Sam was going to be away today. That way they wouldn’t have had Sam, Kochie and Eddy all away today. It is very effective planning.

I never said Kochie is away every Friday- he has been every Friday this year expect when Sam was off twice- just by Thursday, if Sam and Nat haven’t hosted, viewers can expect the female duo to end the week.

7 Likes

Gee that screen they have behind the desk hasn’t lasted well. Looking very dull and dark! :confused:

Angela Cox is filling in for Monique Wright this morning.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Love Ange. So much better than Monique

1 Like

Yeah, @spw68 but I’d say that Ange is better than everyone on Sunrise.

I like Monique, she works well with the weekday team and her and Basil are strong. What don’t you like about her- she is popular in the chat genre as she has been on Sunrise for about 10 years, on The Daily Edition, The Nightcap and Sunday Night.

The graphics on those side screens on the news set look very early-mid 2000’s Sunrise esque.

6 Likes

They’re awful and don’t relate to anything. Are they buildings at the top above “Sunrise”?

2 Likes