Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I don’t want to get personal but she is just grating at times. Some of the pouty faces she pulls…immature comments… can’t really pinpoint it…

It’s a mimic of NBC Today’s opener.

1 Like

On Friday, Sunrise was ahead of Today by 80,000, finishing the week an average 90,000 ahead. It was the third week this survey that every instalment of Today was below 200,000.

9 Likes

Nelson Aspen is presenting Entertainment again this week.

3 Likes

Sunrise continued its winning streak with a massive 100,000 lead over Today on Monday.

5 Likes
5 Likes

I’m very surprised Kochie isn’t in Canberra for analysis on the budget.

1 Like

It’s a bit silly.

Does being in Canberra improve the information that can be read out by anyone, anywhere?

No need to be there.

1 Like

Sunrise won breakfast nationally by +80,000 though for the first time in a couple of weeks Today was (very slightly) ahead in Sydney.

2 Likes

CDB is CBD but more like HDB blocks in SG!

3 Likes

Sunrise had another +80,000 win as Today managed to top 200,000 for the first time in 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Melbourne CDB? Well I guess the '90s pop/R&B/dance group originally was from there! :slight_smile:

Only Christine Ahearn is the one asking the questions here

2 Likes

Sunrise appears to be live into Queensland

2 Likes

That comes with experience- Chris has more than 20 yrs on Sunrise’s David Woiwood.

Today also leading the charge with interviews with residents and business owners ahead of Sunrise- despite the latter being the market leader.

Sunrise ahead by +90,000 on Thursday morning.

3 Likes

Sunrise extended until 9.30am today with extended coverage of the Melbourne factory fire.

2 Likes

Sunrise had residents, experts and witnesses.
All ahead of Today. So I’m not sure you were watching both very closely?
Also not sure you saw the entire firefighter presser, Woiwood asked just as many questions as Ahern. Not that it matters…

The ‘market leader’ lead the way by staying with this story as it was unfolding.
The Today show switched away, then back, then in a box over segments about trackies fashion, entertainment and sea world on the Gold Coast.
Not to mention over a cash call. Isn’t that hedging bets? Just make a decision. But Today are notoriois followers who are always playing catch-up.

2 Likes

Again, not sure what you’re watching but I saw the morning show on air at 9.18am hahaha

2 Likes

It was 920 here in Vic

1 Like