Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

The lower thirds look disgusting

6 Likes

You can’t really read the green ticker, should of gone with a pale blue and removed all orange entirely.

8 Likes

2 Likes

The green ticker is yuck. But I don’t mind the rest.

I’m guessing Kochie won’t be having any extra days off during the Commonwealth Games?

2 Likes

My poor eyes.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The graphics look like someone just ate too many M&Ms and then threw up all over the screen.

9 Likes

Set looks fine (but better after the sun has started to rise). Graphics - change the ticker to the darker teal blue and it wouldn’t look so bad. A bit garish first thing in the morning.

7 Likes

Holy moly. Is that actually 7 different fonts (or at least different widths, sizes) on the screen at one time? Not to mention the clip art 7 | Commonwealth Games just plonked in there. Add a light lime green ticker and wow. Just wow.

Edit: having just seen it on TV, even in HD the ticker is very hard to read from all distance. They could at least put the shadow on the words like they have for the weather, would make a huge difference.

1 Like

Adele get ordained?

Couldn’t anyone see there was something wrong with that? They just ran the entertainment stories again after 9am and hadn’t corrected the graphic.

3 Likes

Bring back Boland. So many little things make one big mess sometimes.

3 Likes

Studio from behind

Bit windy on the beach :wind_face:

4 Likes

I think if the banner on the front was lit up would be better

Given the colours I’ve noticed at all of the venues previewed tonight-bright green, blue, hot pink- I think sunrise’s colours might actually be perfect lol

1 Like

Wonder when Muffin Break started sponsoring them again… wasn’t it around 2012 they were the main sponsor of Sunrise then Michel’s Patisserie took over?

It wasn’t earlier than 2012 because Muffin Break used to sponsor Today’s OBs. I think Sunrise had MCafe from about 2009 to 2012 (which then sponsored Wake Up).

I think Muffin Break became sponsor again in 2017, possibly very late 2016.

1 Like

Changed to a darker shade of green this morning.

Fixed also this am.

Good morning Michael Pell :wave:

2 Likes

The darker green:

9 Likes

Much better!

5 Likes

Sunrise won the battle for best beach breakfast yesterday by 55,000.

4 Likes